Sign in to follow this  
-Mac

How to talk in game?

I can't figure out how to talk to other people through typing in game? I hit "/" and said stuff but no one responded? Do some servers not allow speak or...? Help I'm new

Also sorry for whoever see's the report I put in I saw the R in report and thought it said reply so I reported "capslock"

In game, you gotta be in Direct chat/channel(which is white) and if I recall, it's only to people within a 20 meter radius(correct me cause I'm wrong). Global and vehicle chat channels don't work but global works in the lobby when you're loading the game.

Hold caps lock to use your microphone and double tap to leave it on(which i don't suggest you do).

Also sorry for whoever see's the report I put in I saw the R in report and thought it said reply so I reported "capslock"

haha its all good dude.

In game, you gotta be in Direct chat/channel(which is white) and if I recall, it's only to people within a 20 meter radius(correct me cause I'm wrong). Global and vehicle chat channels don't work but global works in the lobby when you're loading the game.

Hold caps lock to use your microphone and double tap to leave it on(which i don't suggest you do).

how do I get into direct chat/channel?

press "<" or">" to switch channels. Also I think the range is 40 metres. Everyone seems to have a different opinion on this though.

press "<" or">" to switch channels. Also I think the range is 40 metres. Everyone seems to have a different opinion on this though.

thank you, I was running around with a guy for a while and I couldn't figure out how to talk to him!

You are not the first.

We are aware.