Sign in to follow this  
Axwell

Beeing able to flip vehicles back on their wheels

Yea, simple as the topic. Especially ATVs, as thoose vehicles are the only i´ve fucked up with and landed on the side. Its extremly annoying to find a ATV, just to run over a small stone and fly all the way to pluto, and then crash land back on earth, and land on the side. Another senario that happened to me today, is when you run over a bridge you will repeat your journey to pluto. Landed on the side this time too.

Currently the only way to get the ATV back on its wheels is:

1. Do some wierd stuff with the throttle and turn. Never succeded with this, saw it on youtube.

2. Crash into it with another vehicle.

Sorry for my bad english, hopefully you´ll be able to understand tough :)

• Like 1

USE YOUR SEARCH BUTTON BROSKY.

Oh damn. Sorry guys. Its 3am here, I´ll blame that for now...

I have this problem as well.

Search yielded only this result, for this predicament. I presume the "use search broksi" thread has since been removed.

What's the situation here? Do vehicles flip back over on server restart? Is using a car-flip-script "legal"? Is it just fucked, so forget about it?

Cheers in advance.

~Sol

I mentioned this yesterday because I got on an ATV and it drove up into the sky then landed on it's side and rendered it useless.

I've found a script that's supposed to flip the thing back over again, but for starters it's for some ancient version of ARMA 2, and the directory structure appears to be different now or something... also I'm afraid to use it anyway in case it's considered a "hack" by BattleEye and I get ban-hammered.

I'm hoping it will turn back over on server restart so I'm sitting here waiting for that to happen :/

~Sol

Thanks for the useful input Carlo.

I tried the search bar, and I found this thread.

Any more bright ideas, or are you going to insult my intelligence again?

*EDIT*

After using Google to search for other, related things... I discovered that the car will turn back over on server restart. Guess I'll just be patient.

~Sol

Edited by Sol

I understand why you would want to flip ATVs or bikes back over. But anything bigger, you shouldn't be able to. I mean, would you be able to flip a bus back onto its wheels?