Dr. Vaan MD

New Radio Station only for survivors!

Hey guys, I started a new radio station for my fellow DayZ Survivors! You guys can listen to some music (i set it low so it doesn't interfere with your game play) and play at the same time. Its some mostly some fallout type music but you guys can make requests through my twitter. Ill try to make it a mellow station to help you guys relax a bit. You guys can also advertise your groups and servers and what not. Just leave a tweet. Think ill make it a bit fallout themed in fact.

Twitter ID: @Vaankogan

Stream Link: http://www.justin.tv/vaan42

Email: vaankogan@gmail.com

Back on air! 7/19/2012 Doing a dota 2 beta key giveaway!

If anyone is willing to donate a server or sponsor my radio show fr my listeners to play on that would be great you can message me on twitter, twitch or my email.

Plz support us on reddit: http://www.reddit.co...urvivors_radio/

We just got a server donation. New home server is US 1038.

Server is finally up!

Check out the camp. Be careful though if you come to close its a KOS area. http://i.imgur.com/yksgs.jpg

Apply Here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38503-green-mountain-survivors-gms-clan-and-twitch-radio-station/page__st__60

Edited by DJayZ VK
  • Like 21

that music is terribad

• Like 2

Gimme some old skool Silent Hill music and I might tune in... :)

Hearing that siren going off as I approach a city would make me empty my beans into my pants faster than you could say FRIENDLY!

Edit: just found out you can empty your beans on your own posts. Mission complete.

Edited by Addicted
  • Like 7

Oh it would be much easier for me to play songs for you guys if you watch the stream and leave a request in the chat.

Interesting idea, do you come on and commentate on stuff? Like today's update, chernogorsk is violence is on the decline as survivors discover berezino.

Haha, this would be interesting. I sound like an ass right now. Post

When I saw the name and the way it said "Survivors only", I had thought it would be like a chat for survivors to meet up and go looting together.

When I saw it was an actual radio station I was like -_-

I myself don't think that anyone would listen to music whilst playing as they need to listen for footsteps, gun shots, voice communication... etc

Edited by Ryzo

So why you guys are listening to music, I am coming up behind you, to murder you. Because you are listening to music, you can't hear my foot steps :)

When I saw the name and the way it said "Survivors only", I had thought it would be like a chat for survivors to meet up and go looting together.

When I saw it was an actual radio station I was like -_-

I myself don't think that anyone would listen to music whilst playing as they need to listen for footsteps, gun shots, voice communication... etc

I listen to the in-game music, however its very very low. So yeah, I think this is an interesting thing to do to add more depth to the experience. It's up to the player to set the right music volume level, that's all.

On a side note, I would love to hear some real arma 2 style radio communication going on in game tbh, just because it's makes the game more 'gritty.'

If every song would work with dayz that plays on this station i would listen to it. But as long as people can have a choice what we listen to the mood is broken.

Commentating would change things though.

Ill commentate later tonight, still setting up today, its my first time you know?

Excellent stuff. Can we get a voice over perhaps? I'd like to get to know my new radio host.

• Like 1

Oh people can request a song but that doesnt mean ill play it, most the songs played are my choice so it should maintain the mood.

• Like 2

Epic Penish Bump!

Great thing, love it, will be listening for the rest of my Dayz