Sign in to follow this  
paintface

weapon in backpack not saving

yesterday friend and me killed a sniper with a DMR rifle, i put it in my backpack and moved to the position where my brother logged out so when we play next time i could give it to him ( he had a lee enfield ). I logon quick to test today and the DMR is gone and the old items i had in my bag are back, there happen to be a tent next to me with an AKM in it so i put that in my bag and log out, and back in to discover again the rifle is gone and all the old items are back.

There are some servers running the wrong hive version atm. They need to update. Try playing on another server for now

Did you have enough spaces for the weapons? If not then the weapons would have been deleted.

I've had this a couple of times, though I only seem to get it in the 10minutes or so before a server restart.

Can't say I've experienced it anyelsehow

This is a bug if you want to avoid this you need to pick weapon up off ground ... drop it back on the ground ...and then pick it back up it will stay at that point been happening to me since 1.7.2.3

This is a bug if you want to avoid this you need to pick weapon up off ground ... drop it back on the ground ...and then pick it back up it will stay at that point been happening to me since 1.7.2.3

so when i put a weapon in my backpack , i need to drop it , and then take it again to make sure it saves?