craft (DayZ)

What's your longest survival time?

Mine is probably no more than six or eight hours, but I'm still pretty new at this.

What was your longest game? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Has anyone lived longer than, say, a couple weeks? In-game weeks seems like an awfully long time not to have been eaten or sniped or axed or glitched.

Just curious.

On 4 days now which is my longest, would of been 8 but got killed on my 4th day due to a glitch last time.

Not too long, probably like 9 days. I tend to be more of a balls-in type player. I could probably survive for a LONG time if I just stayed in the woods and never really attracted attention to myself. But whats the fun in that :)

Max of 12 hours. I generally die from stupid things , attack of the ladders etc.

My current life is probably my longest - about 2/3 days, I haven't played for a while, so I'm not certain exactly. I'm sure my time will come soon though..

Edited by BECKiEE

28 days

Fitting. :)

That's a long-ass time. Do you mostly stay out in the woods? I'd be hard-pressed to stay alive that long without doing something stupid.

Fitting. :)

That's a long-ass time. Do you mostly stay out in the woods? I'd be hard-pressed to stay alive that long without doing something stupid.

I know my ways to survive.

I have like, a few tricks to know if there are survivors nearby, mostly i stay at the outskirts of towns until i know it's save.

I raid in groups (Have a community with 20 man). I try to avoid stary sobor, NW airfield and zelengorsk most of the time, yet i go over there to look for some good loot and ammo. (I basiclly already have everything but whatevs)

i think like 8/9 days...but i must admit i was not going around the airfield and big cities...i was making a tour the cherno around outskirts of the map :)))

Most zeds killed in one run: around 300 in two days, and current run 1 day and i around 130 zeds killed

GL&HF

Longest me and my mate have managed to survive is 54 days so far tho got killed few days ago now so back to 1, was a good run so no regrets.

Hope the rest of you all survive to a good old age too and GL&HF

PS - On a side note that was about 60-70hrs over the course 54 days, since days go by even when your not playing.

Edited by Roan
  • Like 1

Im on 14 days now as a lone wolf with zero player kills and 290 zombie kills. But I have no morphine left so its only a matter of time :/

I know my ways to survive.

I have like, a few tricks to know if there are survivors nearby, mostly i stay at the outskirts of towns until i know it's save.

I raid in groups (Have a community with 20 man). I try to avoid stary sobor, NW airfield and zelengorsk most of the time, yet i go over there to look for some good loot and ammo. (I basiclly already have everything but whatevs)

yeah, staying 300m from the nearest building is a helpful aid.

about a week, im the groups grunt so im always rushing into buildings and storming the places we know ppl are hiding so I tend to die a lot more.

Max zombie kills was 967 most murders was 37 max life was 8-9 days.

not sure but max murders was 72 with 2 bandit kills. Actually woulda been 90ish but i had a half day that somehow got reverted back... eitherway kudos to the guy who got me. His name was like Trugon or trufgon... bleh. Never let your guard down ever and ALWAYS check 1st floor level apartments when clearing apartments. >.<

Btw is the record 87 murders in one life still? that is what i heard the Legit non hacker record was. Might be different now.

Edited by Pinindajin

Did not even count but more than few days until I joined that server with hacker which made me lose my gear and life :P

A little bit over a week. And I was solo rushing NW and Sobor everyday.

3/4 Days, let myself get careless and had a sniper bullet put through my head.

And now I cant be bothered to actually try survive, normally just respawn near Elektro/Cherno, suicide dash, grab a Enfield or Revolver and run around shooting zombies, if I cant find a map to get myself up the NE Airfield.

One of the members was over 60 days but we all got killed in Stary a couple of days ago ^^ lucky tents exsist and we had spares. My highest is 14 and then I died by a glitch while spawning inside a church :(

My last character (nuked ;_ :) survived for around 60 hours of gameplay and had around 140 murders without ever farming of coastal noobs. tbh within 2 hours of spawning my second (first real) character had killed 2 alt+f4'rs with that Cz240 crap sniper or whatever it is. it takes me no longer than 1 day to get high end gear and enough supplies to hit the hills to wrack up kills :)

Edited by Catalogue

7 Days. Decided to roast some meat north or NW airfield, sprayed my brains all over medium rare steak as some sniper shot me in the back of my head.