Sign in to follow this  
m4rty

DayZ Map - yet another android app

Hi,

since I couldn't find a DayZ Map optimized for android tablets and large screen devices, I decided to create my own.

I don't want it to be a loot map with all kinds of statistics, because I think this game isn't some sort of mmorpg.

In fact I want it to be your personal atlas where you can mark certain positions find locations and maybe plan your route to the next city.

Features so far:

• High resolution map of the DayZ game world Chernarus
  • Continuous zooming/scrolling
  • Place markers on the map to mark special locations
  • ... and share them with your friends
  • Find a location via ingame GPS coordinates
  • Option to keep the screen on while you're playing

Planned features:

• Waypoints
  • Distance measuring
  • Possibility to zoom farther out

Be warned that this app may not perform well on older devices. E.g. on my SGS1 with Android 2.3.3 it's kind of laggy. I don't know whether this is because of the lack of CPU power or Gingerbread as I haven't got more devices to test on.

Get it on Google Play!

Feedback is very appreciated. You can post it here or send it via mail over at Google Play.

post-17965-0-10040700-1342521621_thumb.jpost-17965-0-01973800-1342520803_thumb.jpost-17965-0-07341100-1342522348_thumb.j

Tested on

• Motorola Xoom
  • Galaxy Nexus

HTC One X - can't find on the Google Play. I think this app is not supported by this model

HTC One X - can't find on the Google Play. I think this app is not supported by this model

Hi, your device is not excluded.

Try it via the direct link in the first post, maybe the search engine is still not updated.