Sign in to follow this  
Jasmer

How do you change your ingame name....

I just started playing today and... i got the Name Owner.... i dont want that its so stupid and i was wondering if there was a way to change it to what i wanted...

in the top menus before you go to multiplayer mode, there is an option called player profile, click it and select new. making a new profile should allow you to change your in game face to one of the many available in game as well as your name.

Edited by p1n34l
  • Like 1

It's out of the player profile stuff in the Arma2 menus. I was unable to edit the name of my default character, so make a new one and rename that one. This won't change anything in DAYZ for your character, but you may have to redo anything you changed in the game options and server filter fields.

somewhere in the top menus before you go to multiplayer mode there should be an option to make a profile or something. making a new profile should allow you to change your in game face to one of the many available in game as well as your name.

Thanks

• Like 1

Open up Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, click on player profile in the menu. After that...I'm sure you can figure it out.

Edit: Holy balls, ninja'ed by 3 people :o

Edited by Sticker704