Sign in to follow this  
Lestat86

Weapon List

Im not sure if it was already posted but here is the idea.

Would it be possible to release a list of implemented weapons.

Some people have problems determinating if a weapon is hacked or legit into the game.

I found myself a PDW:SD yesterday on a players corpse and im still in search for a official statement if the weapon is legit or hacked.

The problem about it is if its hacked and i keep it i risk my cd-key if its legit i just throw away a great weapon.

I dont believe that releasing the list will stop hackers in the progress of hacking but it would make it safer for legit players.

Sincerly Lestat

I think this is a good idea, while it may spoil a bit of 'have i gotten the best gun there is to find' as long as spawning weapons by hack is not stopped/prevented, this list may be the only way to prevent legit players from being seen as a hacker, merely by picking up something from a hacker...

The problem is that the wiki isnt up to date and not signed by a responsible developer.

Like in my problem the picture on the wiki shows a PDW SD but its no where mentioned that it exists they only claim PDWSD magazines exist which i never acutally found.