The debug monitor is covering up my eye and ear meter can i move the debug monitor?

I don't think that you can move the debug monitor, but you can resize the interface via the advanced video options menu. Which should stop the debug menu from covering the visibility/audibility meters.

Hope that helps?

I don't think that you can move the debug monitor, but you can resize the interface via the advanced video options menu. Which should stop the debug menu from covering the visibility/audibility meters.

Hope that helps?

This.

I've looked through several threads, everyone saying resolution this resolution that. I am at 1600 by 900 on the desktop and All The Things in game, it looks fantastic save the debug hud. I try changing interface from small, normal, large, largest. Over the ear and blocking the eye on each and every one.

Can you turn it off?

Edited by clamp

I've looked through several threads, everyone saying resolution this resolution that. I am at 1600 by 900 on the desktop and All The Things in game, it looks fantastic save the debug hud. I try changing interface from small, normal, large, largest. Over the ear and blocking the eye on each and every one.

Can you turn it off?

I used to have the same problem as you with my resolution of 1920x1080, except mine was too small. And no, you can't turn it off.

What I did was exactly what Heretic suggested:

1. On the main menu go to options.

2. Then video options

3. Then press the ADVANCED tab

4. Then on the 'interface size' tab choose a bigger or smaller size, and then your debug menu should be out of the way but still on-screen while ingame.

Edited by Jony_WI

Sorry, wasn't being clear. When I said I change interface from small, large, etc, the advanced interface size option is what I was talking about. It doesn't work for me.