Brez-z

addon "dayz_anim" requires addon "CA_PMC"

just bought combined operations... installed it and downloaded six launcher. Six launcher says im running 1.7.2 but when i join a server THAT IS A 1.7.2 server it tells me - addon "dayz_anim" requires addon "CA_PMC"

Hey Brez-z,

Did you buy the game on steam or another non-retail option? If so:

• Run both ARMA 2 and ARMA 2 OA at least once before trying to run the DayZ mod, in order to unpack some files.
  • Ensure you've updated ARMA 2 OA to beta patch #94444

i bought it at frys but im not sure how to see what beta patch i am on

I'm going to go ahead and "Bump" this because I am getting this exact problem, re installed everything, patches are all updated.. This problem is still occurring.

reinstall everything... THEN delete the dayz folder... THEN go to ArmA2.com and on the front page you will find an update button. Update the game by running the program that the link downloads for you. THEN run both games. THEN download Six Updater and download and install dayz from six updater... then u should be able to join any dayz server for 1.7.2

• Like 1

This issue is with PMC, this is Private Military Company, maybe you do not have this expansion installed or haven't switched this on, try to add this in your launcher file or when launching from steam with the following code " -mod=Expansion/(Name of the Private Military Company folder name) ".

No its that all dayz servers run the LITE version of PMC and British armed forces expansions... and the LITE version is in the 1.6 update that u need to install from steam or the arma 2 website

• Like 1