Sign in to follow this  
beepharoni

Ghillie Suit Bug

Date/Time: 7/9/12 / 6:00 pm EST and again at 10 PM EST

What happened: Found Ghillie Suit, when I equipped it, not only did it NOT put the gillie suit on my character, but all of my items (outside of my tool belt and backpack ) were wiped from my char. My primary gun, secondary gun, all ammo, bandages, food, drink, anything kept outside of my alice pack and my toolbelt, were wiped.

Where you were: Not exactly sure the precise location, but I want to say it was near Dubrovka.

What you were doing: Surviving! Found the ghillie, attempted to equip it for further camouflage, lost everything. Extremely frustrating :(

*Current installed version: 1.7.2 (found it today after the update)

*Server(s) you were on: US90 TX

*Your system specs: geForce GTX 580. i7 2.66 processor, 6 gig ram, windows 7 64 bit.

*Timeline of events before/after error: Got home from work, had a little difficulty logging in after the patch, got in near dubrovka, searched through some empty residential houses, found the ghillie, attempted to equip it, lost all ammo/weapons, died shortly after because i had nothing to fight back with.

Happened to me too. Got a Guillie from Electro, put it on and I heard a "water sloshing" sound, then everything in my inventory and backpack vanished. Then all I was left with was wearing civilian clothing.

Edited by Cik

Did this to me 3 times with both camo and ghillie.

Drops me into ground on use, wipes character, doesn't equip.

Edited by Epics

Happened to me with camo, lost my m107, ammo, and shit like that. I was VERY happy that I didn't lose my Mk 47 that was in my backpack...

Happened to me too putting on the Camo. I fell through the floor of a building into water. Swam to the door way, suddenly teleported back into the room, and found that I had no bag, weapons, items or camo. (MassiveSadFace)

This crap just happened to me, too. I was so excited, because I had just found an m107 last night and the ghillie suit was the perfect icing for the cake. Obviously, I put it on and lost everything... except my m107 that was in my backpack, but it doesn't have any ammo now. Ugh...

Dont equip anything at this point, if you equip something you will get the swimming animation and because the game thinks your swimming it drops your stuff.

Edited by Chauz

Same thing here, tried to equip camo suit, lost everything but my pack ..

I put on a camo suit. screen went black and then I only had my alice pack. lost blood bags, a silenced m16 tons of ammo and all my bandanges/food.

Also happened to me.

Equipped Camo, lost all the same things like you.

US 331, around 11pm EST.

same thing for me (in Elektro) trying to wear CAMO. Lost everything but the backpack, including the camo.

Edited by jedimitch

Happened to my m8 last night, when he went to equip it he disappeared saw a glimpse of the ocean then was back by his tent and had lost everything.

H append to me while in electro. When I put it on I was telepoted into a huge body of water for about a second. I was then returned to where I put it on but was swimming through the floor. After a while I poped back to normal. Just like the rest I had nothing outside my backpack and belt.

I suppose this is one of the new bugs with the recent patch. Would be wise to save the Ghille suit until its fixed, just sayin'

I had a similar experience with 94444 and 94700 playing uner 1.7.1.5.

First under 94700 my ghillie suit disappeared on login...but fortunately no equipment/gear/location loss

Next under 94444 my camo suit disappeared on login...but again no equipment/gear/location loss

I wonder if the bug in 1.7.2 is not really being caused by the Beta???

Yeah just happened to me AKM gone along with my everything else, lucky the guy I killed had another AKM on him, Ha :thumbsup:

I have lost all my active equipment twice thanks to this bug. I have been looking for a Ghille for several days. Only for it to destroy my inventory and also lose the Ghille suit.

It also does it with the Camo.

So very frustrating.

same thing happend to me...lost my Coyote back pack,G17,and my AS50...im pretty upset