rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

rocket, i cant download the latest 94444 patch. the site just hangs. any ideas mate?

Here's to burning out yet another server!

Cheers!

My public service for the day will be to seed 1.7.2 as long as my computer is on. I've got a great upload speed, so suck it up people! Hopefully this will give those of you using the torrent a bit of stability.

Good job bro, awesome patches, wonder if the duplication fix also includes trading gear to friend, aborting and re-logging to have all gear back + friend keeps his. (Mainly some specific servers though).

Woohoo, I can now use the latest expansion because I'm an Arma X user :D

Good job bro' date=' awesome patches, wonder if the duplication fix also includes trading gear to friend, aborting and re-logging to have all gear back + friend keeps his. (Mainly some specific servers though).

[/quote']

nah, thats due to server lag i believe. Though i believe ammo may not duplicate.

Just finished watching the Q&A vid. Got me all excited about DayZ and now this drops... I need to leave work NOW!!

OMG 1.7.2 is here way toooo long. When is 1.7.3 coming out :P Just kidding.

Sound through walls seems to work pretty good now.

Also I like the new AI

You sir, are a fucking animal.

Fast delivery, thank you. Time to crunch the crap out of your new update and find bugs.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

I went for a walk and got back to this! :)

Boo I can't play the patch because the only servers running it are out of my area with reaaaaally high pings :'(