SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.47 Discussion

Anyone else notice how they turned up the lighting at night?

http://imgur.com/a/ruuyJ   (borrowed from Reddit post)

Edited by lrish

The problem is I always hear "realism here, realism there". The very thought of an unarmed guy running at someone with a mosin in agressive stance irl and the mosin guy missing is so unrealistic, it's not even funny. If I see such a situation in stable, I bet on the boxer. There is lots of fine tuning left to do, including making characters slower (buihoo, yes yell at me). But one important fact is that weapon sway because of weight would not be a problem irl for enemies close to you. Don't know if that's what you're talking about though.

EDITTED for wrong meaning

yeah im not overly bothered about total realism, but lets face it stripping the use of the walking/jogging toggle function to basically only being use able when your moving with either no weapon in hand or weapon lowered just seems non sensical, in my eyes anyway. it just makes little sense to use the sprint function to achieve something that made sense as it was. im all for changes that enhance gameplay, but for me personally most of the movement changes have detracted.

• Like 1

btw, you can now go into agressive stance without the space bar. One click with the lmb will do that, the second will attack. Haven't tested it with anything but a hammer, but I guess it will be the same. Interesting is, what will happen with a gun in your hand. will you shoot or put the gun up? But maybe this has been in for ages and I'm just making a fool of myself writing this...

Oh, I tried lowering the hammer with the rmb, did not work.

Edited by bautschi
  • Like 3

the thing you wrote last was in before, bautschi...having a lowered gun in your hands and pressing left mouse button made you raise the gun afai remember...just sayin...

Edited by Big L
  • Like 1

the thing you wrote last was in before, bautschi...having a lowered gun in your hands and pressing left mouse button made you raise the gun afai remember...just sayin...

i know for a fact that mechanic was in the mod of arma, and just kind of made sense really, and to lower again was double tap ctrl, where now we have space, either way, joging with a weapon raised shouldnt be restricted to having to use a sprint command, thats just silleh

So, zombies can no longer pass through walls!

I can see myself filling the fire station in cherno with every zed in town....

• Like 6

"..Come out with your hands up buddy.."

Edited by lrish
  • Like 6

Dam fix the servers yoooo!!

Can you please stop yelling stupid one liners that amount to nothing?

Make a bug report.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Dam fix the servers yoooo!!

No. You didn't say please...  :lol:

I just found a new 15round ammo clip for the Mp5.

That was in last experimental patch.

The pitty the performance is so laggy atm. Got rubberbanded back a few times and also some 3 second freezes. BUT I also found chemlights! I think I'll wait till the next update shows up...

1st time I've player in ages:

Killed by putting on some violet running shoes.  Leg pain > Extreme leg pain > Dead!

Getting massive 10-20 second freezes

Pitch fork is an useful as tits on a bull. Hit a zombie about 20 times, she never went down.. and obviously got bored as she just ran off in after a bit! lol

Edited by MadTommy

Pitch fork is an useful as tits on a bull. Hit a zombie about 20 times, she never went down.. and obviously got bored as she just ran off in after a bit! lol

That's not new for this patch, the pitchfork (patchfork.. ha!) has been shitty for a while. You really should be stabbing them but all you do is swipe them weakly.

I am starting to freeze A LOT in this experimental. Especially on the count down timer to spawn in.

hate the term "unplayable" so I'll just say it's very testing:D

• Like 1

Welcome back, Random sound glitch, my ancient foe

• Like 1

Killed by putting on some violet running shoes.  Leg pain > Extreme leg pain > Dead!

god punished you for your horrible tastes.

• Like 5

The hit detection is utter crap at the moment, stood there for five minutes trying to pickaxe a zombie until i died unable to hit the zombie even once

• Like 2