Pablo290492

Is there any Helicopter crash site areound DayZ GAME?

I saw the second pic from above as well, not sure if it's server side or a part of the landscape since I was just passing through - IIRC it was at some ruins including a church between Mogilevka and Guglovo - there's a church in the middle of nowhere on the maps if you want to find it yourself

There are not helicopter crashes in the SA and there will never be scripted events in the servers according to rocket.  The only heli crashes i would be expecting in the dayz standalone is player caused crashes.  There is of course crashed vehicles,  Including helicopters,  throughout the map in which loot may spawn...  This is not a scripted event it's simply just part of the map and is nothing significant.  If you want good loot in the SA go to the military bases,  fire stations,  and hospitals upon fresh restarts of the servers. 

For now all you have in DayZ is food, drink, 3 guns, KoS and every-day-character-wipe.

There is no point to explore beacause there is nothing except buldings with food, drink and 3 guns.

There is no point to interact and teamup with other players beacause there is no point to explore.

There is no point to care about your gear beacause everybody has same gear which you can easly get within 30 minutes jumping from server to server. After you pop and get back to the game you will spawn on the coast with no gear, again.

There is no point to run around beacause only reason you run around is to explore and interact and there is no point to explore or interact.

The only point is to grab a gun and shot others but after 2 hours it starts to be boring. Here is the moment where you quit DayZ and realize alpha sucks and we need to wait.

Edited by George Fatality

. Here is the moment where you quit DayZ and realize alpha sucks and we need to wait.

Or, this could be the moment you realize, the only reason Alpha is out, so people can help find bugs, glitches, and also try and help them think of new idea or things they can add.

We probably won't need scripted heli crashes. I'm sure as soon as player operable helicopters are ingame, plenty of dimwits will be crashing them all over the place. The smart ones will be the people zoomed in on a helicopter and laughing hysterically as the pilot causes their own demise.

There is a crash located at 134, 039.  Its relatively close to the shipwreck on the east coast.  Happy hunting!