Sign in to follow this  
SiviiX

DayZ_anim

Hi, i just wondered why i get this message up "you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted dayz_anim" when im trying to start om an Armex server. I know this does not have anything with DayZ to do, but do anybody know how to fix this? Do i have to run just operation arrowhead or even normal Arma2?

Tried reinstalling Arma2/Arma2 OA?

It's telling you that your machine doesn't have the required files to play the mission--I would assume something's been deleted/overwritten/corrupted. A reinstall is typically what I'd do to fix this.

Cheers

make sure your version matches the servers version, 99% of the time that is the cause.

The server your trying to access is probably using the UH-1Y. This chopper for some reason seems to mess stuff up all over the place. The players may spawn all over the place, and error messages may display. We had this issue on my server but removing this heli seems to have fixed it :D

The UH-1Y can only be used with rMod, we used it on our old Dayz server without any issues :) It's actully a really nice vehicle.

Are you not confusing it with the UH-1H ? that is the standard Dayz helicopter

this is my own hosting. It is Armex and that is just a fun server with everything you want to do :D

Hi, i just wondered why i get this message up "you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted dayz_anim" when im trying to start om an Armex server. I know this does not have anything with DayZ to do, but do anybody know how to fix this? Do i have to run just operation arrowhead or even normal Arma2?

Yes just run normal arma oa/co to use armex loading dayz mod will only get you on dayz servers

• Like 1

The UH-1Y can only be used with rMod, we used it on our old Dayz server without any issues :) It's actully a really nice vehicle.

Are you not confusing it with the UH-1H ? that is the standard Dayz helicopter

Nope. Our server does not run Rmod but we are able to use many of the Vehicals in it. Its that whenever that heli is spwned we get issues. We can spawn A10's the offspray, and other helis. We can use most of them without rmod installed. That hali just seems to mess things up.

Nope. Our server does not run Rmod but we are able to use many of the Vehicals in it. Its that whenever that heli is spwned we get issues. We can spawn A10's the offspray, and other helis. We can use most of them without rmod installed. That hali just seems to mess things up.

You must be with Dayz.st then ?