Sign in to follow this  
Shadow23

All New DayZ Breaking Point!

I actually love the fog but agree it could be good to not have it every time it gets dark. Btw you do get the bandit skin (old one) for killing people, I have twice now. They may have changed it.

Freaking thing is awesome, been playing it with my brother for the past few days. The only thing bad about it is lack of EU servers, but those will come as things develop.

I started playing this the other day after someone made me aware of it, it is brutally difficult but with compromises. The zombies definitely act differently, they can be really easy to lose, but if they actually catch up to you its a completely different story. I'm having a blast. Actually found an old push bike! (Mind you completely broken at spawn in.)

Night time is very picturesque with the fog and permanent high moon, works perfect with recording or streaming, don't need to adjust brightness at all.

You now start with a taser that disables people for 20 seconds, rather than a revolver, should make for some interesting encounters.

Updates everyday so far, sometimes more than one a day. Make sure you use their launcher/updater and if it stop working, delete the launcher and download it again. Apart from that, they always seem to be active on their TS3 if there is any problems.

• Like 2

I like the new zombie sounds, it doesn't make the zombies a threat, just makes the more scary.

• Like 1

They have EU servers now too. Fast becoming my fave mod :)

I started playing this the other day after someone made me aware of it, it is brutally difficult but with compromises. The zombies definitely act differently, they can be really easy to lose, but if they actually catch up to you its a completely different story. I'm having a blast. Actually found an old push bike! (Mind you completely broken at spawn in.)

Night time is very picturesque with the fog and permanent high moon, works perfect with recording or streaming, don't need to adjust brightness at all.

You now start with a taser that disables people for 20 seconds, rather than a revolver, should make for some interesting encounters.

Updates everyday so far, sometimes more than one a day. Make sure you use their launcher/updater and if it stop working, delete the launcher and download it again. Apart from that, they always seem to be active on their TS3 if there is any problems.

Taser now?! That, I am excited for!!

FUCK THIS SERVER!

Tried installing it and the updater was broken, only join server CA 25 button would work. I give up try a month later, and I have an ADMIN BAN?

I went into teamspeak and gave them all my info, said I just got it installed, and they laughed at me said stop hacking, and banned me from teamspeak!

OUTRIGHT RUDE AND DISGUSTING! FUCK THIS FUCKING SERVER@! BANNING PLAYERS FOR NOTHING!

I never even played on the server! this is ridiculous :c

Dogs are pulled out atm, causing lag or something, planned to go back in soon tho.

I found one bout a week after I starting playing, I pretty much ignored the red text spam about them and just happened to come across one randomly.

Msta, I think it was. It's really obvious when you find it (if they don't change it much going back in) it was a kennel sitting oddly out by itself on the outside edge of the town. I heard barking as I got close to it, was like "Wtf? Ohh.." dodged the zombies and got upto it wondering how I get my dog. It just pops out when you get close to it. They're pretty cool, at first I thought, F me is it just going to bark all the time? Turns out they bark when something is close and all the zombies were setting him off.

But as I headed for forest to check him out, I noticed that he'd attack zombies that aggroed onto me, and he makes quick work of them, fucking awesome.Thing is a machine. Anyway, you can send them to find animals, tell it to stay, and tell it to follow. Maybe something else, can't remember right now. Thing is all these commands are whistles, and only work when the dog is in "hearing range". Lost him a couple of times actually. Best thing of all, found a car, and he just pops right into the back seat.

Went back next day or so, no more dogs :(

Can't wait for them to go back in.

• Like 1

I found one bout a week after I starting playing, I pretty much ignored the red text spam about them and just happened to come across one randomly.

Msta, I think it was. It's really obvious when you find it (if they don't change it much going back in) it was a kennel sitting oddly out by itself on the outside edge of the town. I heard barking as I got close to it, was like "Wtf? Ohh.." dodged the zombies and got upto it wondering how I get my dog. It just pops out when you get close to it. They're pretty cool, at first I thought, F me is it just going to bark all the time? Turns out they bark when something is close and all the zombies were setting him off.

But as I headed for forest to check him out, I noticed that he'd attack zombies that aggroed onto me, and he makes quick work of them, fucking awesome.Thing is a machine. Anyway, you can send them to find animals, tell it to stay, and tell it to follow. Maybe something else, can't remember right now. Thing is all these commands are whistles, and only work when the dog is in "hearing range". Lost him a couple of times actually. Best thing of all, found a car, and he just pops right into the back seat.

Went back next day or so, no more dogs :(

Can't wait for them to go back in.

that sounds epic!

they run their own launcher, its pretty easy to dl

they run their own launcher, its pretty easy to dl

Yea i heard something about access to a folder on my pc etca, im not comfortable with that :)

It's a brilliant mod but since the last update you just get stuck on black loading screen and if you do manage to get into a server then your character is invisible hope it gets fixed soon.

Yea i heard something about access to a folder on my pc etca, im not comfortable with that :)

there was a load of shit about it but its not true www.thezombieinfection.com read up about it there

• Like 1