killertouch333

Invalid crew TK_Soldier_EP1 in BTR60_TK_EP1

When I try to join a server, it always kicks me from the game and brings me to the home menu saying "Invalid crew TK_Soldier_EP1 in BTR60_TK_EP1" please help and advise on how I can fix this.

Cheers

I just ignore it. I think it has to do with the crashed BTRs and zombies spawning on them, nothing important really, pretty sure it's mission side.

Edit: DIDNT notice the "kicks me" detail. Ignore me.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

I can't ignore it as it kicks me from the game and comes up with it... I have everything up to date and yet it still kicks me or makes me loose connection. I have no idea what to do...

Wierd, it doesn't kick me..

More details, what map, which kind of mod, and so on.

Edited by TheDesigner
  • Like 1

If i play it Multiplayer than it says " Bad serial key" but after that "Invalid crew TK_Soldier_EP1 in BTR60_TK_EP1" .

If play Singleplayer it puts just "Invalid crew TK_Soldier_EP1 in BTR60_TK_EP1".

ps. Sorry for the bad english

Edited by Ray552

Wierd, it doesn't kick me..

More details, what map, which kind of mod, and so on.

Mod: Simple Dayz

Map: Any

Server: Any

What ever you trying it just crashes like that

same with me, simple dayz, any map and every server, it just kicks and comes up with the error.

Delete your DayZ files completely and install them from the DayZ website manually (http://uk1.dayz.nu/). There might be a problem with DayZCommander, which I'm guessing both of you use.

There are tutorials on how to do this if you don't know how.

Edited by TheDesigner

If your using the steam version of Arma Combined Operations, try verifying your game cache/local files. Make sure to RUN STEAM AS ADMINISTRATION.

My motto when it comes to steam is, If you don't run steam as an administrator, you're going to have a bad time.

Delete your DayZ files completely and install them from the DayZ website manually (http://uk1.dayz.nu/). There might be a problem with DayZCommander, which I'm guessing both of you use.

There are tutorials on how to do this if you don't know how.

actualy i use play with SIX . I reinstalled the game and used DayzComander ant the the wrong cd key error poped out

I get Invalid crew TK_Soldier_EP1 in BTR60_TK_EP1 everytime I start Arma2 OA but I just ignore it. Dunno what it means. Through a launcher I haven't seen it.

Invalid crew TK_Soldier_EP1 in BTR60_TK_EP1

NO seriously what is this?! IT's driving me nuts, any solutions to this? :(

• Like 1

actualy i use play with SIX . I reinstalled the game and used DayzComander ant the the wrong cd key error poped out

That isn't the problem we are talking about here.

I receive the error, but I'm still able to play the game. Make sure you choose servers for DayZ Chernarus, unless you have the other maps properly installed. But then again, I had previous DayZ problems before I re-installed everything via Steam (including the Mod). This game has always been slightly tricky in finding "good" servers" in anyway.

So, this is what i do.......running on Steam, not SIX...

1.)Launch "DayZ Mod"

2.)Select "Launch Beta Patch"

3.)Join server appropriate for the Mod (Ex. v1.7.6 (or older version) DayZ Chernarus)

I have no problems...If you try joining a server that has a modded file you don't, you more than likely wont be able to join it.

Edited by CrackCarl