smKes

Dayz Sahrani initial test release of v0.2 is out, join the fun!

rvtkVs6.jpg

-

Click banner to navigate to our

website! -

Dayz Sahrani initial test release of v0.21 is out! ( If you had v0.2 you have to redownload for our next update! )

Installation Guide

Since it's not on dayzcommander yet, Cookiezzz quickly made a little tool that will install DayZ Sahrani for you :)

ATTENTION: If you previously used this installer, you need to remove the old version (this new version is final)

To do this, go to your Control Panel =>Program's and features. Find DayZ Sahrani Installer in this list, and delete it.

People who have a 64-bit windows, use this link

http://www.runelotte.../64/publish.htm

People who have 32-bit windows, use this link.

http://www.runelotte.../32/publish.htm

This can contain bugs, It was made as a temporary fast solution.

Just go to the page, hit install, download & open the file, than folow instructions.

After the map is fully downloaded & extracted (wait for the messagbox to pop up!!! it can take a little while)

******UPDATE******

You have to create a shortcut icon for Dayz Sahrani before it will work!

As Dayzcommander is causing problems, this is an option you have to install the game:

If you have a CD copy of the game copy and paste the standard Arma desktop icon,

right-click properties and in the target like add the following:

"-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@DayZ_Sahrani"

50410781.png

In Steam I guess you can right-click your game in the library and do something like this too, so in the end my target line looks like:

"D:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA 2\Bohemia Interactive\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@DayZ_Sahrani

and 'start in' looks like:

"D:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA 2\Bohemia Interactive"

In steam I guess it'll look something like"

"C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common....."

and voila, you'll now have your own shortcut where you can launch Sahrani!

Manual Download (FULL PACKAGE v0.2)

http://dayzhorror.co...tion/#entry8868

Manual Download (Update Pack to v0.2 from v0.1)

http://dayzhorror.co...tion/#entry8868

Enjoy playing!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Patch Updates

Updated to 1.7.5.2 Code base

Added basic version of *base Building*

Extra Buildings improved

Improved the spawn points ( No more spawning in the north )

Fixed swimming on spawn bug

3 crafting books for base building:

Crafting Book (Camp)

Crafting Book (Small Fortifications)

Crafting Book (Huge Fortifications)

Buildings you can build

CraftingBook 1 (Furnitures) :

Build Ammo Crate

Build Weapon Rack

Build Bench (useless ATM, surprise planned)

Build Razor Wire

CraftingBook 2 (SandBag Building) :

Sand Bag Fence

Sand Bag Fence (Corner)

Sand Bag Fence (Round)

Fortified Sand Bag Nest (In CraftingBook 3 in 0.2)

CraftingBook 3 (Advanced Fortifications) :

Tower

Gate

Added weapons list

MakarovSD

Sa61_EP1

SCAR_L_CQC

SCAR_L_CQC_Holo

AK_107_pso

hAK_107_kobra

AK_107_GL_kobra

AKS_74_pso

RPK_74

m8_carbine

m8_carbineGL

m8_compact

SVD

M40A3

m8_SAW

m8_sharpshooter

VSS_vintorez

BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG

Swaped BAF_L85A2_RIS_HOLO For BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT

Added Vehicles

HMMWV

UralRepair_TK_EP1

MH6J_EP1

UH1H_TK_EP1

RHIB (Speed boat with MG)

We " Need " your feedback!

If you have any bugs/suggestions/screenshots/videos please post them at our website!

http://dayzhorror.co...ap-development/

Special thanks

Map Dev Team : shermanftw, seven, nonovurbizniz, Nwp, pepinkr

DZH Staff Team : smKes, Loxa, R3con, ZombieDanceTeamLeader, Ragnarock, Xisi, Minute_Man_Sam

DayzHorror Community

ts.dayzhorror.com

facebook.com/dayzhorror

youtube.com/dayzhorror

Edited by smKes
  • Like 7

f* awesome mates give it a try still improving the map and everything this map gonna be awesome just needs time and your feedback

Quite Enjoyable

Edited by Xuse

THIS is definitely going to big. Active dev. team and frequent updates are awesome! Plus the map's not too shabby too ;)

0.1 was great fun, 0.2 patch is downlaoding for me now, i like the map, but feedback is needed, so guys jump on our web site and tell us what you think .

Sweet! Downloading now, hopefully its good

its sweet mate :) tried it for few days now - awesome map!

Great to see so many people giving the new version a try so quick!

Some initial bugs have been identified and are being patched overnight. We should be on solid ground for players to start having a VERY well balanced experience already. They can report any bugs to us, and make suggestions as we work on further refining DayZ Sahrani.

okay instant floor in this map and mod

if you spawn on small island you need a boat with full fuel atleast ! to get of the small islands to get to main islands . amount of boats on server when i just joined 2 one empty one half empty :rolleyes:

spawned in same place twice tried to get boat with half full tank to mainland with you can see in distance but very far made it about half way and tried to swim rest 1hr later no closer. so basically if you spawn on small islands just die or uninstall map. please fix the spawn points otherwise pointless playing it.

Edited by dgeesio

Do note that this is an alpha version of the map! Your feedback is great for us to make this map better.. Thanks allot for that and I will put this trough to our map dev!

hey guys donwloading this atm but on dayz commander the sahrani server has a password, anyone know what it is? or how i get it?

okay instant floor in this ma and mod

if you spawn on small island you need a boat with full fuel atleast ! to get of the small islands to get to main islands . amount of boats on server when i just joined 2 one empty one half empty :rolleyes:

spawned in same place twice tried to get boat with half full tank to mainland with you can see in distance but very far made it about half way and tried to swim rest 1 later no closer. so basically if you spawn on small islands just die or uninstall map. please fix the spawn points otherwise pointless playing it.

We are VERY sorry for the spawn problems last night, they were only discovered after server admins had thought everything was running fine. Map Devs were ready with a fix but did not have the correct accesses set up to affect them... This should not be a problem in the futre AT ALL.. We have implemented procedures to prevent problems like this in the future.

The update is being pushed to the servers right now and should be back up again shortly.

downloaded and updated to ver 0.2...but im only getting kicked of the game in the lobby :(

DayzHorror Admins and the Devs are currently updating the servers should be back up again shortly w/o much if any future down time.

hey guys donwloading this atm but on dayz commander the sahrani server has a password, anyone know what it is? or how i get it?

See above. Server will be back up shortly.

This is a brand new map port that requires non-traditional client side install,

The main reason for this is to ensure our users understand they are using a BETA product and should expect to hit some stumbling blocks along the development road...

None of us are happy about the bumps we've been encountering but we are adapting our methods and reactions regularly to try to minimize any negative impacts on the players who are giving the map an early try.

I guarantee if you like dayz you will LOVE this map, It is an AMAZING map (no credit due to use it's just beautiful out of the Arma I box).