Sign in to follow this  
SoundWavezZzZz

Error Message: CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E requires addon CA_BAF

Hey there, im pretty new to this forum, and usually i dont start my first post in a forum with a request, but i have no idea what to do else. Ive already googled for this problem, but cant find a solution, so i can just hope for your help now:

Ive formatted my PC and wanted to install ArmA II free and ArmA II - OA. This already worked on my PC before i formatted it. Now ive installed both programs, wanted to run it, but i always get following errormessage:

post-144681-0-59378500-1359394187_thumb.

Im using DayZ Commander, and ive already tried to reinstall it. Ive patched everything availible, but nothing will work. ArmA II free is patched to 1.01 and ArmA II - OA to 1.62 (i think, have no chance to look into it right now, but ive patched it with dayz commander so it shouldnt be a problem).

I have no idea what to do else, i can just hope that someone of you might be able to help me with me problem. :x

And really sorry if my english sucks, i tried to translate it into proper, readable sentences. :D

/Sound

As it says, you need the "British Armed Forces" addon.

Öhm ... okaay. And why? It worked before without this addon, why do i need to buy this one now? Or is it a free one?

e/ got it, hope it works now, thx for your fast help. :)

Edited by SoundWavezZzZz

Okay, sorry for doppelposting, but i really have a problem and im working since 3 hours to solve it ...

So, i just downloaded the "British Armed Forces" from the official Arma II Homepage. I wanted to install it, but it said that i need version 1.61 to install it, i already updated it to 1.62. So i uninstalled the whole game and reinstalled it, then i looked for a patch for 1.61. I found one, but couldnt install the patch, it said that i need 1.60. So ive downloaded the 1.60 patch, installed it, then i installed the 1.61 patch and finally, i could install the British Armed Forces update. Then ive opened DayZ Commander and tried to update the game to 1.62 so i could join any server, but now i get an error message which says that my installed ArmA II - Operations Arrowhead Version is missing or corrupted.

I really have no idea what to do next, i really hope anyone of you can help me out of this misery. :x

Edited by SoundWavezZzZz

you need to install the arma 2 oa 1.62 patch that isnt done through dayzcommander and arma free should be at 1.11 not 1.01

Okay, so you mean this one?

http://www.arma2.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=file&Itemid=20&id=803%3Aarma-2-combined-operations--operation-arrowhead--reinforcements-patch-1〈=en

Sorry, usually im not that stupid, but somehow this whole thing is really brainfcking me, especially because it worked the first time ive installed it without any problems. :x

yeah thats the one then install the beta on top of that have you merged your arma free files into the oa folder yet you need to patch arma2 free first version 1.11 or you will get other errors on start up

i am also having this problem i have bought the game off steam and i've tried patching the game a million times through dayzcommander sixlauncher and manually and nothing will work i have tried moving files as well

close steam

start steam in admin (right click and run as administrator)

right click on arma2 and properties then local files

click on verify integrity of game cache <-- do it twice

and do the same for arma2 oa

run arma2 to the menu

run arma2 oa to the menu

click in expansions

make sure the following are enabled

arma2

arma2 oa

arma2 baf lite

arma2 pmc lite

if not enable them and restart then exit the game

Sigh ... usually i never have such big issues when i try to install a game. :(

Okay, here a description what ive done for now:

- Installed ArmA II

- Started it Once

- Updated it to 1.11

- Started it again

- Installed Arma II - OA

- Started it Once

- Updated it to 1.60

- Updated it to 1.61

- Updated it to 1.62

- Started it again

- Installed the newest BetaPatch (ARMA2_OA_Build_101324)

Now ill get an error which says i need dayz_anim requires addon CA_Dubbing Counterattack. And if i try to join a server, it says: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope missing or smthg like that.

As i said, it worked before i formatted my HD, so i dont think that it has something to do with the ArmA II free version. I hope anyone of you knows what i can do next.

e/ now i remember that i forgot to isntall BAF and PMC which i need if the things ive read are true. No idea why, ive never downloaded them last time ive played, but whatever. Wikipedia says there are lite versions availible which are free, but i cant find them for shit. Can someone pls post me the links to the lite versions? Maybe this is the solution for my problem.

Edited by SoundWavezZzZz

close steam

start steam in admin (right click and run as administrator)

right click on arma2 and properties then local files

click on verify integrity of game cache <-- do it twice

and do the same for arma2 oa

run arma2 to the menu

run arma2 oa to the menu

click in expansions

make sure the following are enabled

arma2

arma2 oa

arma2 baf lite

arma2 pmc lite

if not enable them and restart then exit the game

Thank you so much that fixed that error now when i join servers this is the error i get

\Documents\Arma2\@ccp\addons\communityconfigurationproject_e.pbo

is not signed by a key accepted by this server.

And this has happend to every server i try to join

Edited by EliteWarriorJC

you need to remove the communityconfigurationproject mod from arma 2 to play

SoundWavezZzZz you need to copy the addons folder from arma 2 free to arma2 oa

SoundWavezZzZz you need to copy the addons folder from arma 2 free to arma2 oa

Okay, i dont get any Errormessages on startup anymore, but now i have the next problem - if i want to join a server, i always get the message: "You have been removed from the game." So it kicks me all time, with no reason. No "You are banned here", "You are not whitelisted" or "We dont like your face" - just nothing. I just get kicked from every server i try to join. I already updated battleeye btw.

I hope you dont get annoyed and thanks for your endurance until now. :)

Edited by SoundWavezZzZz

12:21:17 Server error: Player without identity SoundWavezZzZz (id ########)

did you overwrite any files when moving the addons folder

Nope, nothing, i just moved the folder into the arma II - OA folder, i didnt overwrite anything.

Edited by SoundWavezZzZz

C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA go into this folder and delete everything in there and try again

when you launch the game what addons does it say you have enabled in expansions

when you launch the game what addons does it say you have enabled in expansions

on the right side theres:

beta

expansions

@DayZ

you have a corrupted file ill send you a link for the ones you require