rocket

A not-announcement announcement for the forums!

Nice one Rocket, don't stress about it. I read the forums a lot and for the most part people are happy to wait and they understand it's for the better of the game. Even the people that haven't been particularly happy still understand that patience is key to a project like this.

To everyone else, cheers for your patience and understanding (and being nice to us mods) that it's the long-term goal that is the most important thing here.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 38

Toast to the forum admins (except Fraggle) who in the past have had to read CandyLOL's posts,

Let the finished product be something of quality, and not be rushed, the majority of people want quality instead of it being here quickly :P

Edit: DAMN YOU FRAGGLE!

Edited by HooWoo
  • Like 13

Happy trails all the way to the Czech Republic.

Edited by matty4118

Hopefully this puts an end to the rumours you died on your practice climb.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 22

Thank rocket for the news, i think we are all very impatient to start the standalone adventure, but dont worry, the biggest part of the comunity understand also that it's more important for us to wait you judge the things are ready before release it.

Ps,this link doens't work for me:

http://dayzmod.com/f...-under-the-tree

Edited by Hardtek69

hopefully in time the reasons will all make some sense and the end product will justify all the madness of this year.

This particular part got me excited. :D NO MORE CLUNKINESS!

• Like 1

Thanks for the post Rocket, it's good to hear from you. So excited for the Standalone dude, you have no idea.

We(or at least the majority of us) understand why it's better that you take your time.

I believe the apology is unnecessary, though not entirely pointless.

You simply have a large player-base that is very anxious to get their hands on the standalone, which, I'd say is rather justified.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Like 11

Hey welcome back to the forums you have been missed. Thanks for the update. Even though it isn't really about the game your thoughts are just as important. One thing I have to say is at least I don't get a head ache trying to read your posts unlike a certain someone in another zombie game who is supposed to be the lead developer lol. Opening up the mod for community updates really went a long way to keep people calm about the SA due to it adding new things for people to try. Hope to see more from you here on the forums. Have a safe trip.

• Like 1

LoL im near Sydney Airport .... Here I come to steal your beans haha

Thanks for the update big guy and happy trails I hope you enjoyed time with your family back in NZ over the holidays

Hello stranger! Happy new year to you too! Hope you had a wonderful time back home with your closest friends and family, and that you health, both physical and psychological has improved over the brake. Please stop feeling bad or somehow responsible for shit you have no control over. (read warz). Try to keep focus only on your stuff, for which you have a terrific community that believes into it as well and supports you fully. Hopefully one day you will be able to realize your project. We are still here and not going anywhere.

Edited by Fabrix

Good to hear from you mate.

I hope to god BI is launching a hefty lawsuit against those stealing WarZ wankers.

Lawsuit? for what?

Ignore that mate, it's a link to the to a discussion we were having in the mod section where we all spat our dummies out about the lack of info ;)

Oh, i see, thank you.

• Like 2

Do I really have to go there,. If you are so blind not to know you belong elsewhere!

I know what WarZ did for the past few months in the gaming industry but I don't think there's something they did illegally to DayZ. They did scam and fool people for money but what grounds are we filing a lawsuit for?

Stay on topic please, this isn't the place for this discussion.

Stay on topic please, this isn't the place for this discussion.

Correct, sorry, I'm just shocked as to how he replied to me, I mean, I am just asking, right?

@Topic

Rocket, the majority of your fans believe in you, thank you for what you did and for what you will still do in the future. Go ROCKET!

• Like 1