Sign in to follow this  

DayZ 1.7.4.4 Manual Download

I run DayZ via an older program called Arma 2 Launcher, anyone who played Arma 2 prior to DayZs popularity should be atleast familiar with the launcher. Well, in order to use this launcher I have to manually install all patches and updates, and then launch the mods via the launcher. However, the only patch available via Dayzmod.com is 1.7.3, this means that I am unable to play on any servers until this is fixed.

My question is; how do I get my hands on a manual download of the latest patch (1.7.4.4). Furthermore, I would be very thankful if the dev team could get the latest patch available through manual download.

pa3ZP.png

Edited by Guest

Found this little gem awhile back. Hope it helps. I do everythting thru ARMA launcher as well, prefer manual install. Anyways, it it a list of all of the DayZ Commander filesets, just available for manual install. I'm somewhat green, so its a helpful tool. Seems to update accordingly as well. Cheers!

ftp://dayzcommander:dayzcommander@94.242.227.3/../DayZ-1.7.4.4.rar

Edited by mattyreed

Also, be aware that I retreive this thru the DayZ Commander files. Here is the link for the entire manual list.......ftp://dayzcommander@94.242.227.3/

Edited by mattyreed