Manofootball_2

Will vehicles be more common in DayZ Standalone?

This is the question that's been burning inside me about it. Vehicles have been impossible for me to find, even after playing for 3 months on DayzMod. I did once find a vehicle, but the same day was stolen from my hiding place, which was an awful event.

• Like 1

I tend to find vehicals more often, in my past 2 lives I found

1 bike

3 tractors

2 pick ups

1 helicopter.

but I currently have none because they are either stolen or decided to blow up in my face. I really hope they add more bicycles those are crazy especially along the coast

My best answer is nobody knows.....???

And seeing that you didn't even stay around to look over the post in which you created and the very small text, I'll take it as an attempt at trolling...... Mmmmmmmmm

0/10 my good sir.

Rocket has talked about making fuel rarer and vehicles more common. It's not confirmed but he said it seemed like an interesting idea.

I appologize for the small text, and wording, this is the first forum I've ever posted on

Now i can read that...... Have some Beans & welcome. :beans: ( Thats my appology for jumping the gun ).

More vehicles does not mean you be able to find them and hide them succesfully.. Work on where you put your vehicle remember to save it prior to a server restart or logging off and hope no one wandering the same path you took sees a set of wheels and jumps the driver seat.

meh I say its kinda easy to find them right now... so I hope it just gets harder. I dont want anything handed to me in dayz.

I'm not sure about the amounts but they're going to require more work to fix up from what I've read.

I appologize for the small text, and wording, this is the first forum I've ever posted on

I think the post editor has a tendency to activate the superscript button or something(This is superscript). The regular forum font is 14. :)

Edited by Dallas

Vehicles are too easy.

All you need is wheels and fuel, you don't have to repair the Engine or Fuel Tank as long as you don't run into anything, which isn't hard if you pay attention.

And you needa edit your OP, dude.

My problem is the opposite. I find vehicles everywhere, but I've never been able to fix one up. I get to the point where I'm literally moments away, have all the parts + toolbox, and am about to attach them. Then I die, every single time. The most rage inducing was a few days ago when I got sniped seconds after applying the rotor to a helicopter and hopping into it.

I just hope road debris is loaded in before you drive through it, so that even if vehicles aren't as common, they'll at least be safer to drive.