diamondclubs

Dayz lagging, Good computer

I am just getting back into dayz again but as I was playing It started lagging and nothing seems to fix it, It's not the server lags in singleplayer as well.

The annoying thing is I was able to play it without any lag on the highest settings and now it's completely unplayable. Maybe I should reinstall?

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit

Processor: Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9

Processor Count: 8

RAM: 16353 Mb

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, 1279 Mb

Hard Drives: C: Total - 114370 MB (SSD), Free - 21257 MB; E: Total - 953866 MB, Free - 906396 MB;

Motherboard: Intel Corporation, DH67CL

Antivirus: A bunch of them

Dayz is also installed on the SSD if you were wondering.

Add me on skype if you want to chat mason.waterman76

Yeah I disable all of them while playing, and that doesn't explain why it just started happening out of nowhere.

Try different servers, turn down your settings, google how to change your config file to increase fps if you have to, shadows disabled, stop programs in background, do a re-install to clean up game files, ran out of things to say.

Yeah I do play on a private hive. Tried a bunch of different servers/singleplayer they all lagged just wondering if there is any techs that know why this would suddenly start happening.

Arma 2 and oa are installed on my 120g ssd (solid state drive). I am already reinstalling oa hopefully it will fix it.

My brothers computer has the exact same specs as mine and it runs very smooth on the highest settings possible.

This is so frustrating...

i just started playing dayz a few days ago but been a big fan of it through youtube vids...i've been playing on the lowest setting and still have lag or low fps depending on servers sometimes decent but still choppy..i'm on a Presario CQ57 Notebook pc..AMD e-300 apu with Radeon HD Graphics 1,30 GHZ...2.00GB (1.60GB usable)....64 bit operating system..is there any chance in hell i can or would be able to up my grapics and fix my lag/low fps...also i have all my extra stuff turned off when i play Dayz..so i know it's nothing interfering like that..any help or advice would be nice.

i just started playing dayz a few days ago but been a big fan of it through youtube vids...i've been playing on the lowest setting and still have lag or low fps depending on servers sometimes decent but still choppy..i'm on a Presario CQ57 Notebook pc..AMD e-300 apu with Radeon HD Graphics 1,30 GHZ...2.00GB (1.60GB usable)....64 bit operating system..is there any chance in hell i can or would be able to up my grapics and fix my lag/low fps...also i have all my extra stuff turned off when i play Dayz..so i know it's nothing interfering like that..any help or advice would be nice.

also i have 320 gb hardrive...don't know if that helps but yeah

Iv got pretty much the same as you except for a GTX 670. Runs flawless while in the Woods, but in the big citys it can drop a bit

Probably, it's the server who's causing the low fps.

I learned that if the server has more than 200+ ping, it causes lag.

I had personal contact with 200+ping plus low fps.

( Lowest fps 5)

Probably, it's the server who's causing the low fps.

I learned that if the server has more than 200+ ping, it causes lag.

I had personal contact with 200+ping plus low fps.

( Lowest fps 5)

Yeah but it's the same for singleplayer and servers I play on are usually around 35ping or less.

And reinstalling both arma 2 and oa didn't work.

Can I run the game??

Operating system: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Processor: Intel® Core 2 Quad CPU Q9000 @ 2.00GHz (4 CPU's), ~2.0GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M G

Three words.

Virtual

Reality

Engine

Care to elaborate? I also tried moving arma 2 and oa from my SSD to my normal 1tb HDD didn't work neither did copy/paste my brothers arma 2/oa.

I don't understand how is this supposed to help me?

It isn't. You wanted to know what I was talking about.

Nothing seems to work so unfortunately I will just have to reinstall windows :l

If re installing ArmA doesn't work, then re installing windows won't either,

I had Lag issues a little while ago i found having ZoneAlarm installed on your PC can Mess with Arma Big time... Since i uninstalled ZoneAlarm I have not come across lag problems in less the server it self is laggy.

but in my case it's probly just server stuff right....and if so shouldn't i be able to play on normal or high setting???...if you have no idea what i'm talking plz refer back to last posts..

Yeah reinstalling windows worked i get an average of 70fps on highest settings and a very min fps is 40 max around 90.

Yeah reinstalling windows worked i get an average of 70fps on highest settings and a very min fps is 40 max around 90.

Holy shit, really?

Maybe I need to think about letting go... Ridding myself of my horder ways.. I honestly don't know how you did a fresh reinstall and could hold yourself together. I'd probably breakdown cry.

NO TEARS NOW ONLY DREAMS

Edited by Rammfisch