1. Official

1. News & Announcements

DayZ Status Reports and other News

1. General Discussion

General DayZ discussion

DayZ media

DayZ Server & Admin Forum to discuss server hosting and modification. No advertisement.

1. 79654

1. 1291

Other fields such as config changes, texturing, audio, animations etc.

1. Mod Announcements & Info

Latest major announcements and features on your favourite zombie survival mod!

Guides, tutorials, videos...Oh my!

Post your DayZ Mod photos and videos here!

DayZ Mod Server & Admin Forum.

Any suggestions? Put them here!

1. MiniDayZ   (79866 visits to this link)

• Recent Posts

• Improve? You're still being forced into certain animation when certain conditions are met. How is that an improvement? Get a stick IRL, aim it like a rifle, get closer to the wall and see if your hands are forcing you into "hände hoch" position. Like... c'mon!
    • ai um tempo atras fui banido de um serve, por reclama com um player de deixa item jogando no chão , mais como ele era amigo de um dos admin do serve , fui banido , eu e um amigo meu , abrimos um ticket para relatar oq aconteceu mandamos fotos e  capturas de telas , pois ele e um player toxico , xigando nois , agora quando fui entra em outro serve fui banido automaticamente , pois estou em uma listas de banimentos , tentei entra eu outro e fui banido de novo , ja estou banido em uns 5 a 8 serve so por entra neles , pode me ajudar alguem 
    • Very disappointed to see the devs just take the Livonia DLC players money and run with it. Now the DLC is free? What the hell? My friends and I liked the exclusivity of the DLC because it deterred a lot of hackers from raiding us. You pretty much just gave the hackers a free DLC. Thanks a lot lol.
    • So I noticed on the Playstation after last years updates you could see the name of the players if close enough, is that going to be added to XBox. 
    • SERVER NAME- RAID Z  WE ARE A PVP/PVE SERVER 52 SLOTS WILL ACCOMMODATE FOR MORE ROOM AS NEEDED EVENTS-BOXING-RACING (CUSTOM BUILT RACE TRACK)-CAPTURE THE FLAG AND WEEKEND RAIDING  ALSO TO ANY NEW FACTION JOINING THE SERVER WE OFFER FREE CUSTOM CASTLES WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL LOOT BUILDING SUPPLIES AND A BASE ALARM FREE SHOPS ARE SAFE ZONES AND CONTAIN ALL THE LOOT YOU WILL NEED  JOIN OUR DISCORD AT-  https://discord.gg/94DVuaR2  
    • SERVER NAME- RAID Z  WE ARE A PVP/PVE SERVER 52 SLOTS WILL ACCOMMODATE FOR MORE ROOM AS NEEDED EVENTS-BOXING-RACING (CUSTOM BUILT RACE TRACK)-CAPTURE THE FLAG AND WEEKEND RAIDING  ALSO TO ANY NEW FACTION JOINING THE SERVER WE OFFER FREE CUSTOM CASTLES WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL LOOT BUILDING SUPPLIES AND A BASE ALARM FREE SHOPS ARE SAFE ZONES AND CONTAIN ALL THE LOOT YOU WILL NEED  JOIN OUR DISCORD AT-  https://discord.gg/94DVuaR2 ps4/ps5
    • Cool gun, cool music, cool less advertisements,cool sounds, cool fixes.   I like.
    • I am glad the big Livonia advertisement is gone, it was interfereing with the atmosphere of the game.   When the next DLC comes PLEASE be more humane about advertising it.   No big unremoveable ad autoplaying in the main menu next to my character please, it even was unremoveable for people who owned the DLC.   And no immersion breaking billboards to advertise it like we had with Livonia.   References are cool like the Sahrani billboard, but blatant low effort ads in the game world (billboard with obvious in-game screenshot with english text, and a unfitting QR code directly to the steam store)  hurt the atmosphere you are trying to create with the addition of in-game music. 
    • So the update was lazy af. Reskinned mosin and some other usless stuff...nice not caring about players wishes like new vehicles or basebuilding, just do the same shit every update.