avid_gamer

NEW DayZ Fallujah Map Released!

Still can't get past loading screen since first day.

Any resolutions to this problem?

• Like 1

Are you using DayZ commander?

I heard about Fallujah just now, updated and in game within 2 minutes. Loads faster than anything I've witnessed so far.

Get Commander, make sure everything is updated and installed correctly and you should be good to go.

I confirm that servers will become available within the next hour.

Also offical download and installations will be handled via DayZCommander soon.

Best Regards,

Lee

What made you switch to private in the end?

When i contacted you guys with a private hive code and using your servers you were not intrested in any of the code we created.

Now you sell it, i just wondered how come you decided on it in the end? you seemed dead against it before.

Edited by MessHall
  • Like 1

Well, just got done putting together a bigger map. Couldn't get it on ImageShack so had to put it on Zippyshare. Here is the link, file.html

Now someone needs to mark on this map where hospitals are

Edited by Del

so far every single server/game of Fallujah i've tried has been invested with sciddies...

havent had a single game yet were i wasnt teleport killed/ offered piles of loot (which i always refuse) or in general just been pestered by sciddies.

not sure if the Fall. map is easier to hack or what, but holy crap its rampant right now in there..

be warned.

The reason of having so many script kiddies on Fallujah, is mainly because all the servers are hosted on Vilayer, and that network (neither most of the admins renting a server there) doesn't care about cheaters (you won't see anyone banned on their HIVE or such.. if you're lucky enough you may find an admin to place a ban on a single server).

If you try Lingor on Vilayer you'll find almost the same situation (a little less, coz more cheaters have moved to the newest map...).

I like to have new maps (another reason to continue to play...), but Vilayer is contributing to make this game (mod) worse.. day by day, it's totally out of control.

• Like 2

The reason of having so many script kiddies on Fallujah, is mainly because all the servers are hosted on Vilayer, and that network (neither most of the admins renting a server there) doesn't care about cheaters (you won't see anyone banned on their HIVE or such.. if you're lucky enough you may find an admin to place a ban on a single server).

If you try Lingor on Vilayer you'll find almost the same situation (a little less, coz more cheaters have moved to the newest map...).

I like to have new maps (another reason to continue to play...), but Vilayer is contributing to make this game (mod) worse.. day by day, it's totally out of control.

I don't normally step in, but with what evidence do you have to backup your statement? Otherwise I'd view it as story telling or another user banned and trying to make them look bad. But this is just my view.

Hi, im dying from hunger can anyone tell me where the supermarket is ? like coords or location

I have been playing this map on Vilayer servers most of the week, I have seen numerous bans of players, Global, dodgy item bans.

I was having a brilliant game on Friday and there must have been 20 players at the airfield.As chat was enabled and a friendly banter going on we were informed of a hacker teleporting and killing players only at the airfield. I was a victim of the Bandit skin wearing, Crowsbow wielding, zombie shielded hacker, once I had died but, as I was on the "You Are Dead" screen they admin had removed the hacker. I have seen load's of times when people have been banned for scripting so I don't know where you get the information from.

I do agree a lot of hackers have switched maps but they are going to do that anyways, Flies to shit as it were. Young un's these days!!!

I wasn't bothered as I could have collected the gear all over again, but what bothered me was the stupid glitch that knocks you unconscious for 20 minutes every time you fresh respawn. This needs fixing or I will honestly wait until someone redoes the map better. Wait for loading up, Start, then wait 20 mins? No way, not any more.

This map was hugely popular on our server in the first week but an influx of hackers detroyed that poularity, teleporting vehicles and players undetected on a map that really needs a bit of teamwork and vehicles to get around in has resulted in a complete disaster.

Also vilayer has chosen to remove the abillity to text edit the server cfg file, meaning some important features cannot be enabled, VON ID for example and the biggest kick in the balls is the removal of option to password lock the map.

FIX IT.

And BTW we have banned hundreds of players on the vilayer server, don't ever think that admins don't care about cheating and hacking because this is the singular most destructive act anyone can do in Dayz.

I don't normally step in, but with what evidence do you have to backup your statement? Otherwise I'd view it as story telling or another user banned and trying to make them look bad. But this is just my view.

Cheaters on Vylayers servers are 3 times more than on other private server (or primary hive for lingor / official hive for chernarus). The percentage (these days) is around 30% vs 13%. Based on numbers (not on my feelings). We have developed a way to collect these stats with the help of some server admins and logs analyzation, they includes:

- teleports;

- item spawning;

- user behaviour (ie: using of external map hack tools);

- mass killing and specific target [from distance] killing;

- combat logging (collected separately.. they are not included in the above numbers; they are too many).

Cheaters on Fallujah (where 90% of servers sits on the Vilayer network) are so many that is actually beyond "fun". Now you have script kiddies "donating" vehicles and weapons to the other users publically in chat ... they doesn't even "hide" anymore. :)

Any questions please join ts3.vilayer.com on Teamspeak 3.

It's much easier for me to answer questions on there. :)

I've got 13 other maps being added as we speak aswell.

So stay tuned :)

1 Why is the option to install the private version of this map hidden ?

2 Why can we no longer text edit the server .cfg file ? and is there some other way to enable VON ID ???

3 Why is there no setpos file for this map ?

4 When is the endless loading issue going to be fixed ?

5 When is the server ACP going to be fixed ?

Had a fun day, ran around, got some sd ammo for killing zombies and met up with CombatDoctor and gave him a woodpile so he could get back to health. I even found a pair of legit NVG!! I think I might actually switch to a M4 SD instead of the std version as I have enough sd ammo now I dont need regular STANAG as a backup.

The map does not suck, infact it's great if you understand what it's about and how it needs to be played.

If you run in for a cherno DM the you won't enjoy it, Vehicles and team play is where it's at.

There is no problem with loot either.

Only downside is hackers love the map too but its best map since chernarus without question.

• Like 1

Lee you need to give us the option to install the private server version of this map, the map is great, but with hackers a compete disaster.

Wandered for 45 minutes, didn't find a single weapon. Is there a reason for this? Or am I just supposed to find one specific kind of house that actually spawns an item or tow?

I had a go on this map last night not overly impressed tbh.

I spawned in the middle of nowere and it took me 15minutes to even find a building let alone one i could loot.

Think i'll stick to lingor and cherno give this one a miss.

I think this map is too flat.. Snipers can see pretty far and i just saw two guys spawntrapping the people with a as50...

Please note the map is mainly urban, meaning it is mostly made up of cramped buildings which you can you as cover...

Very nice map! The concept of a urban map is promising and new, though it needs more worked on, as I've felt this was rushed, here are just my two major complaints:

Lack of zombies; In a city you might reason that there will be more zombies, but when I played for 2 hours today I only saw 19 zombies spawn, more zombies need to be added

Buildings: Around 90% of all the buildings are NOT enterable, and out of the the 10% enterable ones only 15% of that seems to have loot, I have better luck with the outhouses to which I found an alice pack, flares, cans of pasta and a m1911.

Do antibiotics spawn in this map? I've been to a dozen hospitals on many different servers and have not found a single box.