Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Do you treat bandits and what would you want for antibiotics?

I wouldn't cause they're cowardly douches' date=' but medical ethics dictate noone's to be discriminated against, so even bandits get transfusions. They don't get a comforting hug, chocolate or flowers though, because some still just murder the doc & his helpers.

[/quote']

I really don't have many morals but I wouldn't kill a doctor. A steady source of medical supplies available for trade is worth far more to me than a few supplies from one murder and never having the option open again.

A beaner or random survivor is different, they're going to kill me on sight, if not for my skin then for my equipment but a doctor is different. Since they're sworn to treat everyone equally, it removes those two factors, making trading a genuine option and not just wishful thinking.

Repeating the question since I didn't get an answer, what do you want for Anti-biotics?

I've yet to see any drop so I'd be willing to trade almost anything for some. You can pretty much name your price and if I don't have it, I can find it.. within reason of course.

I work for free, and yes, I have been known to work with a bandit or two in the past. I will say that I'm a lot more cautious when dealing with bandits, and I might have you aim at the ground until we're done, but that's the extent.

As for antibiotics, we have way too few to sell any at this point. We actually are much more interested in obtaining them. However, say you're on 1 TempVal and it's too dangerous for you to light a fire or whatever, I can give them to you.

man these guys are THE TRUTH..haha i was stuck in lopatino way northwest side in my longest life up to date and I had 3K blood left going unconcious when i saw this thread for medical assistance..After pzrapnbeast and chenarus transport reached out to me and went to 2 other towns in their helo' date=' i finally spotted the bird with my blurred view. I was hiding out in a huge warehouse and apparently im not the only one who spotted the chopper... there were like at least 90 or 100 zeds around the building and the chopper was just hovering around m249'n the shit outta em... anyway when it cleared up, pzrapnbeast got down with a squadmate and rescued my ass by doin a transfusion on site..we popped of a couple of more zeds and then got to the choppa safely.... they were even cool enough to let me hang with them for a while since i hadn't met any friendlies and a couple of hours later we crashed and died all together hahahahaahah... but anyway that rescue mission was something out of a fucking movie it was AMAZING i was with my roomate and we couldnt even believe what we were seeing...amazing amazing really some game without any type of structure these guys come and make real rescue missions on the fly literally...best/coolest/realest situation i've ever been in a game! the fuckin TRUTH haha

[/quote']

I'm so sad that I had to go to bed. I heard that this was the most amazing thing ever to happen to us. However, I would like to point out that this demonstrates the importance of knowing where you are when you call us. Had we not had the chopper (THANK YOU CHENARUS TRANSPORT) then we may never have found you.

We were in the server last night when the bandit killed CHENARUS TRANSPORT. We read it all. I would like to offer to be his bodyguard whenever we are on. I am sure a few guys from my group will be willing to help CHENARUS TRANSPORT or Dr Wasteland from time to time.

We could take away the passenger's guns when boarding and give them back when they are dropped off to avoid any danger to the pilot.

PM me if interested. We have a Teamspeak channel for comms as well.

man these guys are THE TRUTH..haha i was stuck in lopatino way northwest side in my longest life up to date and I had 3K blood left going unconcious when i saw this thread for medical assistance..After pzrapnbeast and chenarus transport reached out to me and went to 2 other towns in their helo' date=' i finally spotted the bird with my blurred view. I was hiding out in a huge warehouse and apparently im not the only one who spotted the chopper... there were like at least 90 or 100 zeds around the building and the chopper was just hovering around m249'n the shit outta em... anyway when it cleared up, pzrapnbeast got down with a squadmate and rescued my ass by doin a transfusion on site..we popped of a couple of more zeds and then got to the choppa safely.... they were even cool enough to let me hang with them for a while since i hadn't met any friendlies and a couple of hours later we crashed and died all together hahahahaahah... but anyway that rescue mission was something out of a fucking movie it was AMAZING i was with my roomate and we couldnt even believe what we were seeing...amazing amazing really some game without any type of structure these guys come and make real rescue missions on the fly literally...best/coolest/realest situation i've ever been in a game! the fuckin TRUTH haha

[/quote']

Helicopter extractions are amazing. Mainly because the controls are so finicky that every rooftop landing is a chance that you're about throw your team into the blender. We've been practising rooftop extractions and drop-offs on another server and I'm excited to get upcoming patients involved with that.

We still haven't solved the problem of antibiotics being in short supply. Also, we'd have to use dead drops to avoid getting our medics ill and consuming twice as many pills.

I literally had chills running down my spine reading that helicopter extraction story. Emergent gameplay at it's absolute finest. I want to run with you guys, mule, medic, defender; whatever.

[/quote']

This was definitely one of the most amazing moments I have had so far in game. BTW I survived the helicopter crash. My guy is a monster.

We were in the server last night when the bandit killed CHENARUS TRANSPORT. We read it all.

I was right next to him when that bandit shot him (It was actually a Survivor.) I hopped in the pilot seat and learned something new about choppers while waiting for him to get back the the chopper (We were having difficulties taking off Engine Problems thanks to them damn Z's).

I peek out behind the chopper and seen the CZ 550 Sniper crawling towards the chopper, I slipped out and shot him twice then once more in the head. After a quick terrifying miniature hold up of flying the chopper up and landing it we took off.

Long story short we didn't lose the chopper, a bandit is dead. First time meeting anyone from the Doc Squadron but it was pretty fun, gotta get back to raiding the Medical places though.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/hellriserj/2012-05-25_00002.jpg

Pic of me and Mr. T going to give some help to MuadDIB I had to take it first time on the chopper on Day Z I was stoked.

Getting Pzra out from Stary proved more difficult than I imagined.

I need medical assistance, I'm bleeding out after getting ambushed by a couple of bandits, I got them both though I took a couple of shots. I'm just north of the SE Airfield with no map just a compass :(

Yesterday I hanged with the Doc for a few hours. I saved him a time or two and he returned the favor a time or two. It was tons of fun and I got to learn a thing or two. Also got a helicopter lift from a roof to finish it off. The moments leading to pickup was quite something. Zeds everywhere and you just don't know who they are aggro'd to. So you got to pretty much run and gun. Pretty much a textbook "GET TO DA CHOPPA!" moment.

Doc and Company does good work. Help folks out and have fun while doing it.

Silverback,

Add me on steam if you need help. Name is the same as this one.

So add survived jeep explosion to the list of accomplishments this play through has.

I need medical assistance' date=' I'm bleeding out after getting ambushed by a couple of bandits, I got them both though I took a couple of shots. I'm just north of the SE Airfield with no map just a compass :(

[/quote']

gatling-gun-m134-minigun.jpg.

We'll sure help you, Silverback, you are completely trustworthy from your forum posts.

Haha I know what you mean and yes I do kill people but don't we all? When i logged in for the first time it was like Omaha beach in Saving Private Ryan. I hunt people I don't 'murder' newbies on the beaches or lure them by asking for help.

I work for free' date=' and yes, I have been known to work with a bandit or two in the past. I will say that I'm a lot more cautious when dealing with bandits, and I might have you aim at the ground until we're done, but that's the extent.

As for antibiotics, we have way too few to sell any at this point. We actually are much more interested in obtaining them. However, say you're on 1 TempVal and it's too dangerous for you to light a fire or whatever, I can give them to you.

[/quote']

I'm fine currently, I just like to carry everything I might need on me, gotta be prepared for everything and all that.

Anyway hit me up if you get any you'd like to trade, I've yet to see any so my offer still stands.

I need help! I got rushed by a zombie who broke my leg and have no morphine. Im miles from anywhere and cant stand up. I have food and water to last a while but it doesn't look good.

Please please help! :)

PS. I have the bandit skin after some run-ins with less than friendly survivors, but im not hostile. I will lay all my guns on the ground if that helps.

If you guys need a medical scavenger, im totally up to the job, i have a talent at finding medical supplies without being seen.

If you guys need a medical scavenger' date=' im totally up to the job, i have a talent at finding medical supplies without being seen.

[/quote']

Antibiotics, Antibiotics, Antibiotics.

That's all we really need. Btw, if anyone sees someone on this thread asking for help, go ahead and pm them, I'm getting a bit more requests than I can handle...

How about adding a "black list"?

You know,players who are killing doctors are a total outcasts who deserve to get punished...By our society or at least by it's proud leftovers.Such a risky activity as beeing a doctor in this post apocalyptic mess deserves to be rewarded.

Adding to a blacklist should happen only when you are sure that you were lured and killed by the same player to avoid innocents getting hunted.

Also I wanted to join military forces to help and keep the law around,but the deletion of the skin system broke my dreams.I might try joining you when I'll have more free time and I'll learn where to get medical supplies.

If you're getting a ton of requests, why not try setting up another clinic in a different server? Put one of your top men in charge!

How about adding a "black list"?

You know' date='players who are killing doctors are a total outcasts who deserve to get punished...By our society or at least by it's proud leftovers.Such a risky activity as beeing a doctor in this post apocalyptic mess deserves to be rewarded.

Adding to a blacklist should happen only when you are sure that you were lured and killed by the same player to avoid innocents getting hunted.

Also I wanted to join military forces to help and keep the law around,but the deletion of the skin system broke my dreams.I might try joining you when I'll have more free time and I'll learn where to get medical supplies.

[/quote']

Actually, so far, not a single patient has betrayed me, even the bandits that I've treated, which I think goes a long way toward making the point that people in this community CAN be trusted and don't necessarily have to be shot on sight. For my part, I mostly just avoid others when I see them.

If you're getting a ton of requests' date=' why not try setting up another clinic in a different server? Put one of your top men in charge!

[/quote']

Honestly, I would just encourage others to start doing what I'm doing on their own. If you treat a patient, just ask them to post on my forum that you're a trustworthy medic, and I'll add you to the list after I'm convinced that you're legit.

Can I pay you with empty whiskey bottles?

I prefer gin bottles. And full.

Also, who's going to be the 100th post?

Hopefully, when we get bicycles, you can have a few laughs biking to places as a medic.

I would pay to see that.

Pay with my blood...

You know...cause I got shot...