Sign in to follow this  
Brusann

Lost all items because I wore a ghillie suit.

Can confrim this too, but not all of my inventory.

I logged off and then back on a few hours later and my primary weapon was gone and my M1911 had been replaced by a Makarov. I dropped the Makarov and then got my M1911 back.

Uh oh now I'm scared, I have an AS50 with 18 clips on me.. and I just found and equipped a Ghillie suit.

On another note, I've lost 2 l85's, 4 m107's, and a mk 48 in the past 30 hours because of glitchy shittiness of servers or mod bugs

Uh oh now I'm scared, I have an AS50 with 18 clips on me.. and I just found and equipped a Ghillie suit.

On another note, I've lost 2 l85's, 4 m107's, and a mk 48 in the past 30 hours because of glitchy shittiness of servers or mod bugs

to be save you can first drop your equipment on the ground or in a tent, and then equip the suit.

For me it works fine though, without losing equipment.

Edited by DutchRanger

I was in Cherno by the hotel and I started to get this grey line that shot across my screen. It went away after about a minuite so I didn't think anything about it really, but I took some screen shots of it. Then I entered a building by the hotel and founf a ghilie suit inside, I equiped it and got teleported into the water with 3 copies of myself in the water, 2 in ghilie suits standing on the water and myself in civi cloths swiming, I got teleported into the house and was swimming in the floor. I quit the game and everthing was back to normal, didn't lose my gear or anything. I am on the correct version.

post-74981-0-14962700-1343602834_thumb.j

I was in Cherno by the hotel and I started to get this grey line that shot across my screen. It went away after about a minuite so I didn't think anything about it really, but I took some screen shots of it. Then I entered a building by the hotel and founf a ghilie suit inside, I equiped it and got teleported into the water with 3 copies of myself in the water, 2 in ghilie suits standing on the water and myself in civi cloths swiming, I got teleported into the house and was swimming in the floor. I quit the game and everthing was back to normal, didn't lose my gear or anything. I am on the correct version.

Can you remember what hyve version the server was running? like stated before, if its lower then 1.62, its a know issue, and the server needs an hyve update.

I might have an alternate side to OPs story.... i was running along the coastline about to head out to an island and i saw a player standing in the middle of the water... in what looked to be the skin of a soldier from the actual game. i cautiously approached behind and.... viola all his items were loot-able and apparently it was a dead body just glitching, standing up as normal, aiming at something. i examined and it said here lies alex2 cause of death unknown, all that jazz. among the items were a sniper rifle, and about 8 clips for that a coyote backpack, assault rifle and full tools and almost every useful thing a person would need..... plus a ghillie suit. Now im not sure, (and admittedly did not research too much on the outfit it looked like he was wearing) but maybe on the flipside i retrieved all the items that were lost from a ghillie suit incident?

Arma- 97239/40

Day Zed-1.7.2.6