DeceasedPath

Mosin with Long Range Scope

You obviously didn't read the entire thread. Wind does not affect bullets by that much. Also, wind doesn't change directions between every shot nor does it blow up or down. It is an accuracy problem. Not wind.

There is no wind apart from cosmetic environmental effects

• Like 1

With the long range scope attached to my Mosin it is so inaccurate it is unusable. I missed several shots at 150 to 300 meters away. Not just on moving targets, but still targets as well. I took two shots at someone's chest. The first shot shot high right, the second was high left. The scope is in Pristine condition. Is this just a bug or is there something I'm missing?

This is easily remedied using a bipod attachment and being prone.  Crazy as this sounds... I was pissed off too because I couldn't hit anything beyond 400 reasonably... with a bipod I took some one out at roughly 700 meters in one shot.

The issue is the ammunition if you are using surplus it was made in a hurry and bullet size is generally small also depending on the year of the mosin they rushed the manufacturing and it may have looser tolerences i would recommend slugging your barrel to see if you need to use .311 or even .312 diameter projectiles

http://7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinSlug.htm