TibzFox (DayZ)

DayZ New Helicopter Spawn Points. Write yours here!

I can confirm skalisty island.

We just fixed ours :)

I can confirm the Skalisty Island spawn. Seems to be the only one I think.

And you will need a boat unless you get really lucky and it's already repaired. You loose your stuff when swimming

Edited by Fluffs

I can confirm the Skalisty Island spawn. Seems to be the only one I think.

And you will need a boat unless you get really lucky and it's already repaired. You loose your stuff when swimming

I didnt loose my stuff when I swan the other day. Everyone got spawned on an island by hackers but we changed server and swam to shore and it was fine. Didnt loose anything but not sure with new patch.

[93958] New: Dropping items while swimming can be disabled with "enableItemsDropping = 0;" in description.ext

Server-side option ;).

• Like 1

arma2oa2012072920575990.jpg

with cords. but got attackt shortly later by a hacker, killed my buddy and me and damaged EVERY vehicle on the server :( and a few of us got kicked by BE in that event -_-

• Like 1

All the nessecary parts to repair can be fit in a coyote backpack and main inventory, plus 4 jerry cans. Make sure you repair everything or the fuel will leak. There is a nice refueling place at the pier of Kamyshovo right near the island

Server has no helicopter crash sites or possible spawn locations..?Any ideas?

Please elaborate, that made no sense.

Please elaborate, that made no sense.

Looked at possible helicopter crash sites and I could not find one helicopter. Then I went to look around for a actual repairable helicopter and after going to every spawn location not one could be found. The hunt was on immediately after a server restart. There is no possible way someone took the helicopter already.

Looked at possible helicopter crash sites and I could not find one helicopter. Then I went to look around for a actual repairable helicopter and after going to every spawn location not one could be found. The hunt was on immediately after a server restart. There is no possible way someone took the helicopter already.

Sigh, look at the original post. It clearly states the confirmed helicopter spawn point is at Skalisty Island.

found a heli....Spawned with everything in red except for hull, and no fuel. Got all the parts to fix it except for one scrap metal..finally found it, and fell through the floor and died :(

Seems like a bad place for a spawn point on this server though...Found a HUGE campsite right next to it....

And yes it was on this island they speak of...I tried to repair it...now its someone else's turn so that I may steal it from you :D

Edited by Phillfxc

Overwatching the heli while I wait for clan members. Oh so much paranoia

Confirmed heli spawn point, repaired ours and now are flying around scaring the nooblets. Anyone know how to repair the fuel leak? Ours hasn't stopped we've repaired the main rotor, engine and used scrap metal 4 times one for the instruments one for the "missiles" one for the hull and one for the tail rotor and it still leaks fuel lol

It was epic though we put like 10 jerry cans in the beast and flew over to the closest refuel tank on hardly any fuel what a crazy flight

Fuel tank parts don't seem to activate anything on the helicopter, would fixing the glass really stop the fuel from leaking lol?

When your in the helicopter everything shows up green

I saw one on a rooftop in cherno, same spot as last time I think unless someone landed it there but it looked damaged like it hadn't been repaired

Edited by smasht_AU

I saw one on a rooftop in cherno, same spot as last time I think

The hospital roof?

I couldn't say, was rushing to get supplies from the grocery store and noticed it on my way. I'm not familiar enough with cherno to know what building is which without referring to a map

confirmed, skalisty island. just repaired ours after a fair amount of grueling time!

had multiple people login server hopping around.. they all died :)

only issue is.. it still leaks fuel. slowly. but still leaks. we filled it with easily 70+ cans.. (had around 10%, flew to Solnicchy refuel point) then took it away to a sekrrat location. and refueled it. 30 mins later.. it had leaked 1/3 of a tank. any idea on a fix?