rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Clever response. As if I haven't been saying the same thing in every thread I post in... I asked a very specific question and a reason why I wanted the info. I know there will be character wipes. But for this patch I'd like to know so I don't waste several hours running if I'm going to spawn on the beach soon anyway.

what? You dont ever spawn at Novy Sobor? Good spawn imo.

I'm a noob on the time zones and stuff like that, so let me get the story straight in my head, so the dev team worked to finish and test the new patch for the experimental servers yesterday which was about 13 or so hours ago then they go home and catch some z's for today because they will hopefully fix the bugs and release the patch to the experimental servers. And seeing as it's 6:30 pm in we're I live and there starting work about now though I understand they will most likely have morning meeting, stuff like that and then get onto fixing the issues they found yesterday so is it likely I will see the patch in the 3 hour time period from now till I go to bed? Nod will the Friday version probs Saturday for Aussie have the burlap sack feature over the head or is that for later on?

I'm a noob on the time zones and stuff like that, so let me get the story straight in my head, so the dev team worked to finish and test the new patch for the experimental servers yesterday which was about 13 or so hours ago then they go home and catch some z's for today because they will hopefully fix the bugs and release the patch to the experimental servers. And seeing as it's 6:30 pm in we're I live and there starting work about now though I understand they will most likely have morning meeting, stuff like that and then get onto fixing the issues they found yesterday so is it likely I will see the patch in the 3 hour time period from now till I go to bed? Nod will the Friday version probs Saturday for Aussie have the burlap sack feature over the head or is that for later on?

All we can do is wait at this moment, but yes, hopefully we will be able to play in the next three hours, even tho i lost my faith in it..

About the burlap sack feature, i think it will be here in the experimental server

No one knows when the patch hits experimental, it might not even be today, who cares. Find a good book, I know I have. :P

I'd say the burlap sack feature will come later as this patch is almost done and the sack may cause bugs.

I also think that we won't see the patch go live before we go to bed (6:30 for me aswell)

Hey guys check out these videos I found: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJH-njcx7ns https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oTl8X1Eyyw looks like we might have a bit of insight into future content.

Can't wait to  throw poop in someone's face, but we probably have to beware of the dirty minded people who will ''shit in each other's mouth?'' huehueheuheu

I hope they don't add shitting in mouths, that's taking it a bit too far but that prison looks interesting and I can wait for the chainsaw a bit disappointed that there was no ghuille suit in there.

i can't wait to take my black painted mosin into a nightserver with nightgoggles (:

I hope you also reset player locations to the beach or somewhere safe for the people that are currently saved where the new city is. What if you placed a building where I am standing? Dont reset positions for other people though :D

your bloody signature...

I wish they would update the op. The tweet was awfully nondescript. "Delayed" could mean minutes, ours, days.... 

character resets are fixed

It's not, and it doesn't depend by the game server, but by the traffic on the hive server: if the hive isn't accessible or the auth server is lagging, your character won't lond (empty gear), but then it may be correctly saved, overwriting the old one and you'll find yourself with an empty gear.

On a UK servers two of my mates were reset... while I saved myself with a alt-f4 (I was lucky enough to jump off the server before my "new" empty character got saved on the HIVE).

• Like 2

That's nice and all, but how about you fix the fucking game breaking attributes before you start adding more stuff in. Like the No Clipping Zombies for example? The fact that the "Respawn" button doesn't work? Or falling through a metal railing and dying, or the sound bugs? Or the fact that you can't hear shots from like 1000 yards away ? Or death animation which looks stupid as hell for someone being shot ? Or the server lag? I'm sure there's a shit load more issues that need to be addressed also other than the ones I've listed.

Lol another idiot cry baby that can't read and has no clue what alpha release means.

• Like 3

Question to Developers: Were you ever at "Bohemia Burgers" near the Parkhotel in Prague?

Guys, believe me.....best...burgers...on...earth.

The Tavern (www.thetavern.cz) or Dish (dish.cz) win that prize for me sorry.

• Like 4

Soo.....

Hows that patch going? Could you give us any info on what the problem is, what a new ETA is and so on?

(inb4 millions of "Where is the patch?!?!?!?")

Also OMG a dev replied to my post!!!!

Edited by Dchil
  • Like 1

Soo.....

Hows that patch going? Could you give us any info on what the problem is, what a new ETA is and so on?

Come on! Dining advice is so much more important than updates on the updates! ;D

• Like 1

dish looks great,i have to try

and now finish update :-) pls

It's update capeption, so now on the list of inception a in dayz is:

1. Backpacks

2. Clothes

3. Hacksaws(in case you missed it it's apparently added twice in the changelog)

4. Updates.

What kind of savage would paint their Mosin Nagant??

The kind that has no respect for fine craftsmanship. ^_^

Berries:

After starving about 4 times the past few days, I am really looking forward to being able to nom on those berries.

Hopefully this will help with getting away from the coastline as soon as possible and still survive in the wild.

Added Hiking pants:

What would the pocket count be on these?

PS. Cant wait for the update to go live!

LOL three people gave beans to a Dev for mentioning a place he ate ROFL! :lol:

thats when you know you hit the big time! :D

• Like 1

Soo.....

The bug we found late last night was that corpses are unable to be looted we are in the process of fixing it as we speak no eta yet sorry

• Like 14

The bug we found late last night was that corpses are unable to be looted we are in the process of fixing it as we speak no eta yet sorry

Can you update the OP with that info?