U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Seems like an ok server, will check it out next time I get to play.

• Like 1

Everything map wise was reset, all tents and vehicles. Characters maybe different as character data is stored on the private bliss hive. Most peoples characters reset if yours didnt im not sure why... if you want jt reset then get eaten by zombles it will have the effect :)

I will update the server today at 12:00 to the latest vilayer code update, this shouldn't cause any loss of items on the map or your player character :)

Cheers Panda! Hope it fixes the issues with the huey :)

// Wait for host when connecting.

Edited by Uni1987
  • Like 1

Something is wrong with the server when you log in it says "wait for host" :huh:

Edited by GLRUBBERDUCK
  • Like 1

Hi guys.

I tried installing the updates but it gave an error message, ive created a support ticket, it should be resolved shortly.

Sorry for the hassle :(

Server updated to 3.7.8 Vilayer custom code, server should be online now can guys confirm you can connect now?

Thanks!

Server updated to 3.7.8 Vilayer custom code, server should be online now can guys confirm you can connect now?

Thanks!

servers working now Thanks

• Like 1

hacked box, been delt with since:

Hey Sneeky! Cheers for posting the vid, I'm glad its been dealt with by another admin.

Thanks again :)

Stuck on loading, as is my team. There are only 5 people on the server and it's sunday, something isn't right.

Stuck on loading, as is my team. There are only 5 people on the server and it's sunday, something isn't right.

Cheers for letting me know, others cant get on either. I've created a support ticket as high priority. Will try reinstalling the mod and updates incase this solves it. will post back soon

Maybe it got something to do with changing the cap to 60? Did you do that this morning or last night? Sometimes a little piece of code can really mess up a server..

Maybe it got something to do with changing the cap to 60? Did you do that this morning or last night? Sometimes a little piece of code can really mess up a server..

That was done this morning by Vilayer... I've reinstalled the 3.7.8 update, and the Chernarus dayZ mod... lets see if this works....

nope doesnt look like its worked. will have to wait for ViLayer to fix this :( arrgghhhh on a sunday aswell :(

Edited by -Panda

They should really test it themselves instead of appending something and just assume it works.. It probably stopped working after the cap change.

They should really test it themselves instead of appending something and just assume it works.. It probably stopped working after the cap change.

yep, you're right. server should be almost full now LOL, but instead its offline whilst we wait for someone to sort it out. argghhh :(

Hey Panda its [TCC Daniel] just wondered whats happend to the server today?

Hey Panda its [TCC Daniel] just wondered whats happend to the server today?

read above mate ^^

im currently in ViLayer TS waiting for someon to sort this out, other server owners ahve been on theyre getting the same stuck on loading screen........

Any update from ViLayer?

Nothing yet mate, really sorry for this :( I've done all I can, we're just waiting on one of Vilayers support guys to come online... Most of them are based in the US so 5 hrs behind us, am expecting someone to come on soon...

Server seems to work fine on Lingor, problem seems to be confined to Chernarus... errors appear in the RPT when it starts to load vehicles.

Still awaiting support from Vilayer...

OK bit of an update... It is the Hive which has been taken down as they are performing upgrades/maintenance on Chernarus related stuff...

Would be nice if they'd of given us a pre warning though! As soon as the Hive is brought back online our server will be up!

Sorry for the downtime guys!