mrsherenai

Dayz Panthera - Official downloads, info and discussion

Vilayer are greedy steeling cunts, how on earth can they get away with stealing this and then releasing it. It was released for free on tunngle weeks ago. Worst thing is, your all supporting what there doing by supporting there stolen releases

• Like 9

As i was part of working on the testing on this map, I know for a fact that the Coding was custom, the map is on Armaholic for anyone to download, someone in here acts like they made the map...

Well i can tell you the maps might be the same... but the ViLayer Panthera is quite unique... right down to the vehicle placement. The amount of zombies spawning is great.. all of the ViLayer maps have had an overhaul with more loot, more vehicles. Way to go ViLayer team.

As i was part of working on the testing on this map, I know for a fact that the Coding was custom, the map is on Armaholic for anyone to download, someone in here acts like they made the map...

Well i can tell you the maps might be the same... but the ViLayer Panthera is quite unique... right down to the vehicle placement. The amount of zombies spawning is great.. all of the ViLayer maps have had an overhaul with more loot, more vehicles. Way to go ViLayer team.

So tell me, how much do they pay you?

When did he put claim to making the map? he ported it to dayz. And how on earth can you say that villayer's version is unique compared to the free version released a few weeks before. Have to checked the tables above. Your ripped and copied he's exact loot spawn code and positions.

Seriously man, your pathetic. Rocket has constantly asked the community to make a combined repository for the mod and the same states for the maps. Yet you have hosting companies stealing peoples codes, then releasing them as there own. But using a platform like DayZcommander to enforce the map is predominantly played on there servers.

Theres no place for people like you and vilayer in a game DayZ. there to focused on Money and dont give a fuck about the community

• Like 8

My idea is that the map is great, but really Vilayer should stop to steal and rebrand others work, and the shitty dayz commander should stop to support that bunch of amateur hosters (they deploy a server at crazy prices without supporting the network at all). They are making money on ppl ignorance.

• Like 1

My idea is that the map is great, but really Vilayer should stop to steal and rebrand others work, and the shitty dayz commander should stop to support that bunch of amateur hosters (they deploy a server at crazy prices without supporting the network at all). They are making money on ppl ignorance.

Dayz Commander is created by the amateur hosters.

Tried it and it's a shitty version I think.

Lots of things floating in the air.

It was a quick butcher job of an already good map.

And they unban other vehicles to attract more people. Sad.

Too bad all those using dayz commander version will have to play on a poorly remade map, and suffer the consequences of being quicked from the better version.

2 thumbs down for Vilayer.

Edited by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain
  • Like 1

DayZ Commander helped many (noob) chaps to run dayz.. and that's great, but then they turned into the usual spiral of the "monopoly". Why the hell they are supporting this vilayer (stolen) maps and promoting their host is beyond my imagination.. unless they have been paied for it (they probably gave the coder some dog food (i mean a free server)).

• Like 5

so....i spawned in the middle of the ocean, and am in the middle of nowhere. any suggestions?

so....i spawned in the middle of the ocean, and am in the middle of nowhere. any suggestions?

Could be something wrong with the server or on your end. Make sure you disabled '@dayz' in your startup.

UPDATE: IceBreakr the creator of Lingor and Panthera has come out against the tactics of Vilayer. Read more about it here

UPDATE: IceBreakr the creator of Lingor and Panthera has come out against the tactics of Vilayer. Read more about it here

This is the bad part.. there's now two instances of the same map (the only exception is Lingor) and you when launching the game with one, you can't see the servers using the others.

It's a mess now.. especially with Panthera. All because those idiots at Vilayer. Ruining something good.. because of money, and doing it illegally.

The plot thickens...

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/11b2ns/the_real_author_of_lingor_and_panthera_is_going/

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?100135-Jungle-Wars-Island-of-Lingor&p=2238097&highlight=#post2238097

"It has come to my attention (tnx guys) that Vilayer dot com website is using my map content commercially.

Guess they didn't read the file supplied with my island that states that "Any military or commercial use is strictly prohibited."

Mods, can you please contact them or should I pursue them myself, maybe even legally for abusing my content?"

• Like 1

I am so glad to see this, about time something is done about Vilayer. They steal people's codes, make profit from maps they own no rights to. I hope he takes them to court and fucks them royally

• Like 2

This is exactly the reason why we don't host our server with a third party hosting company.

This last post of Vilayer vs Original creators of maps.... is so very disturbing. I read the link completely and I am even more disturbed.

I have a server running with Vilayer since about 2 months. Their level of support and user friendliness of admin panel and things you can do there, is extremely good.

But, to me, moral values come first and foremost important. So if the linked post is true and this is being done by Vilayer, I WILL stop doing business with them. I will not rent server there anymore and hit them financially as much as I can do as a protest of such immoral activities they adopt to do.

I will get in TS3 with their support today and demand a response to above post and if they couldn't get a reasonable answer out. I will stop buying servers from them. I hope and expect the same approach from all other Vilayer Server owners if they have some bit of moral values in them.

Thanks & Regards,

Le0Heart

• Like 1

Where can I get the latest Panthera for manual install?

Not interested in the stolen Vilayer map but does the original community map support the new 1.7.5.1 patch code, and if not, are there plans to add it?

Thanks.

• Like 1

I downloaded the map on dayz commander and when I go onto a server it sends me to the main menu on dayz. HELP plz love the look of this map.

I downloaded the map on dayz commander and when I go onto a server it sends me to the main menu on dayz. HELP plz love the look of this map.