mr_seacucumber

DayZ Breaking Point Mod : Now with new Lingor Map Integration!

Had a few problems with the update server being down however everything is now resolved.

Updated Beta Patch to 97982.

In Commander it shows as US 2519 and shows as the server being down/offline.

*edit

Ah nevermind. Phuc Commander. I just read that thread about Vilayer stealing others work and passing it off as their own, and how Commander is only supporting Vilayer's servers. I'll stick with manually updating/connecting.

Keep up the good work, guys. The server is great.

Edited by OFC_Bill

Just had a run on your server - great work guys!

The street lighting is a great addition. The fact you can turn it off at power stations and even shoot out the lights adds a new dimension.

Great playing with you - they got me in the end!!

Would it be possible to get the @Alderon folder in a ZIP format? I guess I'm one the few sadists for the pain of manual installs.

Would it be possible to get the @Alderon folder in a ZIP format? I guess I'm one the few sadists for the pain of manual installs.

Well most people just use the updater that I wrote in C#, which downloads/installs @Alderon and updates beta patch + auto connects to the server and works for most people. The link is in the main thread.

Here is a Zip of the files at version 1.1

http://update.rotda.com/dayz/alderon1.1.zip

About DayZ Commander:

I really don't bother with it anymore,Vilayer is evil imo. Plus it will always launch with @DayZ enabled which makes things difficult for this server.

Yeah unfortunately I had to move back home while going to pilot school and the computer I'm on here is not mine; the parents don't want any overriding/turning off of the anti-virus so I've had to take to doing things the hard way.

Yeah, there wasn't much I could do about that, many over protective anti virus's killed it on my friends pc because it was 'too new'.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the support we are getting it seems we are starting to actually get some players on which is fantastic!

It is all up to guys, so if you want to see something added be sure to tell us and we will see what we can do.

Later this afternoon we should be able to see a released change-log and also a new video within the next few days!

And thanks for telling us about Commander Bill that is something I have not heard, as always the best way to connect to a server is via direct IP or with or own launcher.

Cheers

TGJ

• Like 1

yea Death manged to break it sorry possum its all fixed now :) and ohh.....wow did not know that hahaha

Just a quick sneak peak at the intro to our promo video nothing special though hope you enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-UosMQ9pc&feature=youtu.be

Edited by thatguyjames

We had our update server down, a storage array failed.

All seems to be online and working now. I think I'll be a bandit now since we changed the bandit skin to the older more epic one.

@08nichb3O:

You need to connect with @DayZ Disabled and @Alderon enabled, try the launcher.

The updater isn't being helpful this morning. It says that @Alderon is outdated, but doesn't do anything to correct that for me, even with selecting Check Updates. Usually it would update itself, is there a link you could put up in case I'm not the only one here with the problem? I've been playing exclusively on your server lately and have made no changes. Last night the server dropped and I haven't been able to join since. Not sure what else to do here.

Thanks,

Brandon

EDIT: Had to hit the Install tab and reinstall it and it works fine now.

Edited by Roshambo-USMC

The updater isn't being helpful this morning. It says that @Alderon is outdated, but doesn't do anything to correct that for me, even with selecting Check Updates. Usually it would update itself, is there a link you could put up in case I'm not the only one here with the problem? I've been playing exclusively on your server lately and have made no changes. Last night the server dropped and I haven't been able to join since. Not sure what else to do here.

Thanks,

Brandon

Using Install -> @Alderon will reinstall the updated version.

Beta Patches are updated auto however @Alderon version changes you will need to select this option.

~Matthew

Edited by Deathlyrage

Can't play for shit, ran the updater, did everything and everytime I try to join the server I see the lobby for half a second and it kicks me back out to the server browser, the hell is this crap.

They're having issues whenever there's a reboot lately. It was up a few hours today and been down all afternoon.

Goodmorning everyone

Sorry for last nights complications it seems our admin pannel decided it would be a good idea to eat fecease whilt jumping off the international hotel.

everything seems to be working now so we thank you for your patience and apolgise for the incovience.

On a lighter note you may be aware all our dev team is Aussie (go aussie!) though this presents its problem, so we now are accepting applications for adminship so if you want to be apart of pm on the forums or jump on the teamspeak :D

hey dude i just being banned. What's happenned ? :'(

Looking into that right now you may have to rejoin again because you are not on the ban list

Edited by thatguyjames

Can't play for shit, ran the updater, did everything and everytime I try to join the server I see the lobby for half a second and it kicks me back out to the server browser, the hell is this crap.

If you're getting kicked because of missing .pbos, it's because you need to go into ARMA 2's Expansions menu, after running the launcher, and Enable @Alderon.

still banned, i uninstall reinstall, still not working. triyed with other profile, without battleeye, on other server..... only ban on yourth ...

why me :(

deadly already told me i'm not on the ban list. he tried a lot of thing, but still not working.

still banned, i uninstall reinstall, still not working. triyed with other profile, without battleeye, on other server..... only ban on yourth ...

why me :(

deadly already told me i'm not on the ban list. he tried a lot of thing, but still not working.

We are working very hard at the moment to find the solution. We will update you once we find it sorry for this possum.