mr_seacucumber

DayZ Breaking Point Mod : Now with new Lingor Map Integration!

Anyone else have the A2OA dlc?

When I was playing on BreakingPoint last night and switched to 3rd person, I realized my toon didn't have the hd skin. I normally play in first (unless driving) so never really noticed it until now.

Does the hd not work with Breaking or not with DayZ at all?

I will check if the launcher is starting the DLC correctly however mine was enabled. Check your expansion tab.

Hey Deathlyrage I did everything you suggested and was unable to get it to work, If you could think of any other way that would be really appreciated. Thanks

Are either the MV-22 or the AN-2 spawned?

I can add a spawn point to the US Server if you would like. Currently the MV-22/AN-2 isn't on the spawn list.

I really like that the launcher installs the updates itself now. Good work.

Thanks, It took me a while to code that feature.

The US server was down for a bit because we were updating to v2.5. Please not that 2.4 is not compatible with 2.5 servers.

Is Lingor broke?

The launcher states it's up to date, but when I just tried logging in, DayZ gave me an error message. Something about "cant play because of missing deleted file .ibr lingor"

I ran the launcher again and had it verify my Lingor folder. Then after that I went and launched ArmA2OA and manually enabled the breaking point folders, rebooted A2, then closed out. Then launched the launcher and tried again, but nothing helped. I just got the same error message.

Either something is wrong here or im just a complete idiot >.<

Everytime I try to use this updater, it tells me it's outdated, even after I hit install/update. I tried verifying the files and it said it was all good, but when I join the server it says something is wrong with dayz_code.pbo

What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this?

• Like 1

Either something is wrong here or im just a complete idiot >.<

Everytime I try to use this updater, it tells me it's outdated, even after I hit install/update. I tried verifying the files and it said it was all good, but when I join the server it says something is wrong with dayz_code.pbo

What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this?

Having the same problem

Mod is dead. The dev was taking code from other devs. That's why it doesn't work. It's not supported anymore.

I cant download it? It says The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit.

Edited by Deathfromabove

Is this Mod available for private servers like on the Reality Hive? :)

Im not sure but people innocent people are getting bad because their antihack (script) their running are auto banning them before they have joined the server.. something very fishy is going on here..almost WarZ status here..

It seems that I cannot join any server atm. I keep getting "Something went wrong" -message. Is it server or hive issue?

edit: everything seems to be working again

Edited by Drontal

I can't download the mod, when I run the launcher it just closes, opens the update window, then closes, and opens the update window, over and over and over. Any ideas?

ive just got breaking point in the last few days and i enjoy it very much .im very intrested in any other maps you may have for me to play but im not very good with computers and would like some assistance if posible. thank you much