mr_seacucumber

DayZ Breaking Point Mod : Now with new Lingor Map Integration!

Could you post some videos or screenshots of cherno with zombies id love to check this server out it looks amazing !! Beans for you sir

I think ive just found my new home !

Edited by Hank_scorpio
  • Like 1

Yea sorry for the lack of progress everyone our provider is being a hassel not to mention in my own absence for the pass few days one of the admins went awal. Though this is what happens in real life, we no doubt will be up to scratch soon and thank you for your patience

Cheers TGJ

Many zombies = lower performance server, I think zombies should cause more damage would be ideal, remains the standard amount of zombies.

I like the idea of hardcore server, I think I should remove sniper rifles (AS50 and M107) and making other extremely rare and hard to find ammo, remove camo clothing, survivors on the beach with no backpack, no painkiller, starting with 8000 or less blood, and maybe 1 bandaid, add more cars, make survivors have to drink and eat more, remove Alice and Coyote backpack, make Czech Backpack is the largest pack of the game 16 slots, if possible make boars attacking players too, this server would be only for hardcore pro players :D

Sorry my poor english =)

Edited by vacalouca
  • Like 2

Many zombies = lower performance server, I think zombies should cause more damage would be ideal, remains the standard amount of zombies.

I like the idea of hardcore server, I think I should remove sniper rifles (AS50 and M107) and making other extremely rare and hard to find ammo, remove camo clothing, survivors on the beach with no backpack, no painkiller, starting with 8000 or less blood, and maybe 1 bandaid, add more cars, make survivors have to drink and eat more, remove Alice and Coyote backpack, make Czech Backpack is the largest pack of the game 16 slots, if possible make boars attacking players too, this server would be only for hardcore pro players :D

Sorry my poor english =)

The zombie account has been doubled and we do not have to much lag which we can see off. Also the zombie damage will be also increased in very close updates. The problem we are experiences are that we can only edit the data base from the mission file which is the thing you get when you first login into the server, what your suggesting and we are considering are client side modifications this would give us greater freedom and be able to edit those kinds of things, though for this to happen we would have to release our own, umm mod pack such as @lingor units and @rmod to be able to apply these changes. Though we will eventually get thier your suggesting though are fantastic and we will definitely consider them so thank you :D

• Like 1

All i can say is WOW, this is the most amazing server, so intense, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a challenge.

the zombies chasing is like a swarm instead of just a few zombies you can take down with your noobish makarov, you definetly need a mass ammount of fire power to survive even 5 minutes without a vehicle.

amazing admins.

will definitely be playing this server alot more.

thanks Alderon Games.

• Like 1

To Bill

We will have it up on the server list later today GMT+10 time

The problem was our programmer had a black out and ip's were stored then lost and..yea S&*t went down.

We should be returning to our old white-listed ip later today with the chernarus map.

Once again thank you for your patience

Cheers TGJ

Yea I played on here for atleast half an hour and they have upped the amount of Zeds and it was fun. Will be coming back to this server.

Yeah the server is online now, they had a few issues with it eariler but it's all working now. There is an insane ammont of zombies.. going in a main town is suicide.

I would like to add a note if you see the German Shepard running around, please shoot him, he is annoying the living hell out of me and I'm not meant to kill other admins, give me proof of a kill and expect a reward from your "pest control" ;)

• Like 1

Thought I'd List some of the new changes we added to the server...

-Increased Cursor Target Range (So you the scroll wheel options appear when your are further away)

-Fixed Debug Monitor (Now shows correct stats)

-Added a option to Flip Vehicles (such as ATV etc)

-3x Zombie Count

-2x Animal Count

-Slightly Increased Zombie Damage

-More Vehicles (70+ Vehicles and 5 Helis)

-US Based Server

The server is running on Expert with third person and all other settings off.

Currently Working On: Removing Car Wheels from other cars (steal another players wheel to fix your own car)

• Like 1

Server is now back up and running and admins are all awake and happy to give you a run down when you join, also to note there is a new military complexes west of Myskino (its late do not blame me for my spelling) with a possible Car, heli and military loot spawn. This will also be a more common sight with the admin bringing in new secret camps often so get out their and find them.

Added some new code to the server. You can now put objects eg a Bike into a car and you can also tow other vehicles.

Pretty sweet server. Damn hard but that's the whole point of an ultra hardcore server lol

• Like 2

BRAND NEW!

-we added a weight and tiredness system so if you go running around with that big heavy machine gun, good luck getting away from those zombies!

-Also the heli can now carry a vehicles as cargo.

hi james,

not possible to go to your server tonight ?

got an error message saying that i had some invalide .pbo key

what's happen since yesterday ?

i need my favorite server back :)

thx a lot

Hi Possum

Thanks for getting into contact we have been trying to find you guys which is harder then it sounds haha

Umm well currently we are releasing our own Mod at the moment which is @Aldoron

So what this means is many many new features will be added like all the vechials and many new military bases

Also a eletronic grid system which means.....WE SHALL HAVE LIGHTS IN THE CITY :D

But yes with great progress comes great delay, the dev team is working tirelessly to try and get it open to the public asap

It will be released with our own launcher which will install the files so you have to do very little

Thank you for your patience and we will be back online very soon and better then ever!

Because we had limitations of what we could do in the mission file we released a new @Alderon add on.

Keep in mind you need to have @DayZ disabled and @Alderon enabled to play on the server.

I created a Updater to download/install/update @Alderon folder and launch Arma 2 OA and connect to the server.

http://update.rotda.com/dayz/DayZ.exe

Download this and place it in your Operation Arrowhead Folder. Your Anti Virus may go crazy because the updater was compiled recently so make sure you unblock it.

Make sure to right click on DayZ.exe and Run As Administrator

Requirements: .Net Framework 3.5/4.0

You can run it and go Install -> @Alderon.

Screenshot Of Updater:

Updater.png

@thatguycalledjames

Could you please merge + update the thread to include this information.

Enjoy.

PS: We got the realistic power grid system + night time lights. The powerstation can be repaired and and all the lights in the town will turn on. It can also be destroyed to turn the power off too.

Edited by Deathlyrage