Sign in to follow this  
teqzul

global ban for no reason

hey guys

Today i went to log into day z to play with some friends and every server i tried to connect, it kept saying global ban. And i know it means they banned me cause they thought i was hacking. But the thing is i don't hack and have never tried. Last time i played i was with a friend played for about an hour or so without and problems then logged off , and then a day later apparently I'm globally band . I Really don't know what to do or how to get rid of it . Like i wasn't even in the game and i got banned , so yeah if someone could help me out , cause I don't now how to make a proper appeal.

Thank you for reading this and help would be appreciated

post-112533-0-42960500-1348301771_thumb.

Any possibility you've fallen for those key-theft deals..? If so, there's probably someone that has burned that key to test out their scripts 'n' stuff.

If not, you must likely were running a script. Never seen anyone get banned out of nowhere.

This happened to me aswell. I logged off yesterday on a private hive, and tried to log back in today. Globally banned for no reason. :/

I've never seen this happen before, people being banned without reason. I'm really confused and I don't know if I have to buy the game again or just sit here and wait for BattlEye to respond to my inquiry.

Today I also received a Global Ban and do not know why I got that I do now? 'Cause I gave Global ban have nothing to.Now I have to because of it to buy a new key?

Edited by SnixXxpeR

Today I also received a Global Ban and do not know why I got that I do now? 'Cause I gave Global ban have nothing to.Now I have to because of it to buy a new key?

It would seem this is the case. I wouldn't really mind it that much if I could just change the CD-key in Steam. I don't want to have to create another Steam account though. Hence, I've sent a mail to BattlEye.