avid_gamer

NEW DayZ Fallujah Map Released!

I was able to play today for around 40 mins, then I was kicked for client not responding. Now all I get from any server I attempt to join is getting stuck at the last black loading screen after a quick blip of sound.

Any clues as to a remedy for this?

Worked with this setting at first:

launch with steam(right click combined op's)

Arma 2: 96895

Dayz 1.7.2.6

-beta=Expansion\beta;ca;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZFallujah;ca -nosplash -nopause

I was able to play today for around 40 mins, then I was kicked for client not responding. Now all I get from any server I attempt to join is getting stuck at the last black loading screen after a quick blip of sound.

Any clues as to a remedy for this?

Worked with this setting at first:

launch with steam(right click combined op's)

Arma 2: 96895

Dayz 1.7.2.6

-beta=Expansion\beta;ca;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZFallujah;ca -nosplash -nopause

Try manually updating or replacing the battleye files.

• Like 1

I think this map is good when you have played it for a while, learning which houses contains loot. An extremely big city, which is good both for close combat and long range sniping (Every player has a fair chance on this map). I only have 1 thing too complain about, and that is the hacking, that ruins this game for everyone else. It has too STAHP

Should have more enterable buildings, because as it is it's the same as running around in the woods, just trees replaced with buildings you can't enter.

http://www.vilayer.c...ayZFallujah.rar

http://www.filehosti...ta_fallujah.rar

Download the first file... put it in your ArmA2 AO directory. (the same place you see the other @dayZ folders)

Then download the second file. Put it in same folder as the other..(in the folder with your @DayZ folders) launch with that file.

Be sure when you extract the @DayZFallujah folder....that it does not duplicate itself. (be sure when you open it..it only has an addons folder in it.

If it has another folder in it called @DayZFallujah... you did it wrong.

Done and done. Same results. Hangs at loading. In game, friends tell me it says signature timed out or something to that effect.

Try manually updating or replacing the battleye files.

Tried both.

I updated through Commander and manually. Tried moving over the beta from extensions. Replaced BEclient. Tried reinstalling the map. Nothing seems to be making headway.

So do we need to download the Fallujah map itself? And then install the mod afterwards? It looks aboslutly fuckin epic :>

EDIT: It says I need to get DayZ 1.0, does that mean i need to backdate?

Edited by Rollingpwns

I am going to ask it again can someone that have made this map delete my account from the database because I cant even join one server stuck in the loading screen

Username Achmed / ali

So, when will DayZ commander have this up and running? Have followed all the guides shown here yet keep getting "connection failed" error messages.

I think they should wait until everything is ironed out before they put it on commander. There is just not enough enterable buildings ( variety ) & loot spawning issues also.

Map is terrible.

vehicles with mounted weapons all over the place, serious lack of lootable buildings and poor setting that doesn't match DayZ at all. Vilayer failed again in porting DayZ.

Everyone's thinking it would be epic with a urban map but the truth is the map doesn't fit dayZ at all and has some serious drawbacks. Only good thing about it is the performance was much better then expected.

I wish Vilayer got their head straight and actually worked on porting maps to DayZ that fit the setting and are balanced and not Arma 2 with zombies as a side dish. If i want to ride a HMMWV with a machinegun on top of it i go to play regular arma, not dayZ. Stop the madness. Bring back survival.

Holy fuck..i actually agree with you for once. This map is about as far away from the Dayz concept as you can get..or is there an Artic map coming as well ?

• Like 1

Holy fuck..i actually agree with you for once. This map is about as far away from the Dayz concept as you can get..or is there an Artic map coming as well ?

Yeah.. There is a map with swiss mountains and nothing else. Sounds right up Vilayers alley.

The only interesting thing in Fallujah is the airfield along with its 30 or so BARRACKS. The town is too big to see anyone, even on a 40 player server. There's a long delay in zeds and loot spawning too.

http://www.vilayer.c...ayZFallujah.rar

http://www.filehosti...ta_fallujah.rar

Download the first file... put it in your ArmA2 AO directory. (the same place you see the other @dayZ folders)

Then download the second file. Put it in same folder as the other..(in the folder with your @DayZ folders) launch with that file.

Be sure when you extract the @DayZFallujah folder....that it does not duplicate itself. (be sure when you open it..it only has an addons folder in it.

If it has another folder in it called @DayZFallujah... you did it wrong.

This sorted it for me having the 2nd launch file, had only seen fixes for steam users this far, thankyou!

The only interesting thing in Fallujah is the airfield along with its 30 or so BARRACKS. The town is too big to see anyone, even on a 40 player server. There's a long delay in zeds and loot spawning too.

I ahve yet to find the airfield, i actually got lost going to FOB in the far north :( which was disappointing when i got there

An interesting experience on a new map. I've never felt like the first time I've played again, so confused and lost not knowing what to do or where to go... I love every bit of it.

• Like 1

I did everything down to the letter. But when I played on a server I was it with the Wrong Dayz_code im running 1.7.2.6 and the server is 1.0 Asked all my clan members they have no clue. Any help guys?

Turn up your gamma in debug plains and you got yourself an artic wasteland.

Are the Vilayer servers offline? We got massive desync in one server and now we're stuck on "wait for host" at every Vilayer server. DayZ Commander reports good latency and player count, but the in-game browser shows something completely different. We had just found two trucks and were nearing completion of our chinook. ;_;

NEED HELP! Me and my buddy downloaded @DayZFallujah folder, dropped it under Arma2, but everytime we attempt to go into a server, we get: "cannot play/delete missions...". Are we doing something wrong?

Are the Vilayer servers offline? We got massive desync in one server and now we're stuck on "wait for host" at every Vilayer server. DayZ Commander reports good latency and player count, but the in-game browser shows something completely different. We had just found two trucks and were nearing completion of our chinook. ;_;

Three of us on TS are having same problem.

Should go into the Arma 2 OA folder.

Then start up the game and enable the expansion.

That was a reply for spell dog.

Also it seems Arma 2 itself was updated to a newer version, 97239, so alot of servers might not have it which could cause some issues i believe

edit: Yea now i am getting the wait for host on the fallujah vilayer servers. Probably updating or whatever

Edited by Del