avid_gamer

NEW DayZ Fallujah Map Released!

Potenial on this map is endless, Go and play Arma 2 with vhis map and you'll see for yourself. Many people wanted an urban environment to play in, Off you go!!!

Pick a building and make a base, Defend it.

Play as a medic, Find your way around this baby.

Bandit Kills will go through the roof -1,000,000 humanity.

Even race up and down the highways.

Hold and control the Airfield.

how long until its on dayz commander for dlc? my mates server is running it but we cant play it (i am computer illiterate).

Get this message - You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.fallujah_v1_0

You cannot play/edit this ,ission it is dependent on dlc content that os deleted fallujah.

Edited by DMC14

I am having the same issue. When I try to log in remotely I get "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.fallujah_v1_0

how long until its on dayz commander for dlc? my mates server is running it but we cant play it (i am computer illiterate).

Get this message - You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.fallujah_v1_0

You cannot play/edit this ,ission it is dependent on dlc content that os deleted fallujah.

Download the .rar unrar the mod files to the same directory as @DayZ and @DayZTakistan etc in a folder called @DayZFallujah. You might of already done that by your post but ill say it anyway.

-beta=Expansion\beta;ca;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZFallujah;ca -nosplash < Use these launch option in steam, well thats what I do and it works.

• Like 1

Edit: @RobCivicCRX; doesn't work for me.

@Fallujah shows up in the Expansions, but when I try to join a server it still gives me the

"dependent on content that has been deleted.fallujah_v1_0, dayz_vehicles, blabla"

(what is the ";ca" for ?)

Edited by Nihilisst

ok that worked somewhat...i am now getting Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing-Counterattack' then No entry'bin\config.bin/Cfg\Vehicles/Citizen1.scope

The launch parameter needs to be "-mod=@DayZFallujah", exactly like the Folder.

Well, as it says "You are running 1.7.2.6", which is the DayZ Chernarus Version number, it seems that the Fallujah-mod has not started properly.

Make sure you have the -beta=Expansion etc. launch parameter, too and that Fallujah shows in the Expansions menu in-game.

And make sure only Fallujah shows, and not DayZ.

Barely any lootable buildings, Same houses can loot, shitty loot, no medical supplies, kinda dissapointed

• Like 2

Just had a quick run through before getting kicked for too high ping - bastards!

Very vast urban area, not too much variety in buildings and few loot spawns - this may be because i was one of only 3 people on the server.

Zombies are the Chernarus models and look a bit out of place but since it has just come out who cares?

Has massive PvP written all over it.

I shall await for more servers and have another go soon.

Download the .rar unrar the mod files to the same directory as @DayZ and @DayZTakistan etc in a folder called @DayZFallujah. You might of already done that by your post but ill say it anyway.

-beta=Expansion\beta;ca;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@DayZFallujah;ca -nosplash < Use these launch option in steam, well thats what I do and it works.

Cheers man i didn't unzip it.

and i dont use steam. i bought it from the shop.

Edited by DMC14

Yeah loot is really scarce so kinda kills the fun. You're just running around a city pretty much.

Well, as it says "You are running 1.7.2.6", which is the DayZ Chernarus Version number, it seems that the Fallujah-mod has not started properly.

Make sure you have the -beta=Expansion etc. launch parameter, too and that Fallujah shows in the Expansions menu in-game.

And make sure only Fallujah shows, and not DayZ.

Still not working :S. I've got the latest beta patch and the launch parameter. Fallujah appears in the expansions. @DayZ appears also though.

Anyone got a nice server you can give me the ip to? I would love to just jump right in as soon as I install it!

still doesn't work. now i just get conection failed.

What made it work for me:

1. Disable @DayZ in expansions
  2. Disable DayZ in expansions (there two of them, one has an "@" in it and the other just has "DayZ")
  3. Enable @DayZFallujah
  4. Once you have the game restarted, go to server browser then type in "Fallujah" without quotes.
  5. Enjoy