avid_gamer

NEW DayZ Fallujah Map Released!

How would you mark off the neighborhoods? They arent color coded lol and they all probably look alike. I do like the idea. Its would be like battlefield + Dayz

Street names like in a real neighborhood. Don't need any color coding. Just a rough idea. Build on it.

It all looks p cool, more realistic like city than cerno, but doesn't this have that BF3 flavor by now. I mean I have nothing against BF3, just that it isn't DayZ no more.

Nothing wrong with having a all urban map. Different strokes for different folks. I'm surprised there wasn't one sooner. I like the map since you will always have to be on your toes. On other maps you can just run into a forest to lose Z's and then run for 40 mins with nothing to do but just running to get from point A to point B.

I have a feeling this map is going to bring a lot of players back to the game (not to mention the other 13 maps Villayer are working on)...

Edited by SystemiK

You know what would be fun to try? A Neighborhood Gang war. Have like 3-5 different gangs(even more if player count can go higher) and each have their own neighborhood and have each gang try and take over rival gangs hoods all while dealing with zombies too. Just a different spin on a game mode like how Survivor Gamez is doing. Maybe only way to take over a rival hood is to kill all rival gang members in that hood and once you take over that hood you get all your dead homeboys back or even maybe recruit the ones you just crushed. Yeah I'm tired and rambling. lol

GTA San Andreas ahh what a game.

Some of our clan members have been asking for large urban maps... guess this is getting installed as soon as we can.

GTA San Andreas ahh what a game.

Some of our clan members have been asking for large urban maps... guess this is getting installed as soon as we can.

Day San AndreaZ? lol

Edit: Day AndreaZ!!!!!

Edited by Dero

There is a regular map that comes up in the ingame filter, but i dont think the items/loot/weapons spawn yet. I ran into a store...it was empty. Was being chased by a lot of zombies.

Yeah this map is Massive. Is 40-50 people really doable? Looks like a hundred would be much better.

It all looks p cool, more realistic like city than cerno, but doesn't this have that BF3 flavor by now. I mean I have nothing against BF3, just that it isn't DayZ no more.

Beauty of community maps is they can fill a niche and keep the mod fresh while the developers are busy making the actual game. It is free new content, sounds like a great deal for a large portion of the community who might not be playing as regularly without some variation in the game. I know I love Lingor and without that map I would not play nearly as much.

• Like 1

Also with this map coming out there is a little something for everyone now and a good evolution of maps . Chernarus = Mostly woods, Some town/urban areas. Lingor Island = Mostly urban areas, Some woods. Fallujah = All Urban. Guess only thing missing is a map that's all woods but that would be boring for most.

Also with this map coming out there is a little something for everyone now and a good evolution of maps . Chernarus = Mostly woods, Some town/urban areas. Lingor Island = Mostly urban areas, Some woods. Fallujah = All Urban. Guess only thing missing is a map that's all woods but that would be boring for most.

Play Takistan, depending on your spawn it can be all desert for what seems like eternity, followed but shitty houses as far as the eye can see. I actually had fun on there last night for the first time, so it isn't always bad but I did almost quit after running through the desert to the main air base.

Looks great, can't wait to check it out. Ganna' be walking the streets of Fallujah soon!

Play Takistan, depending on your spawn it can be all desert for what seems like eternity, followed but shitty houses as far as the eye can see. I actually had fun on there last night for the first time, so it isn't always bad but I did almost quit after running through the desert to the main air base.

I was going to edit and say that could be the all landscape map but I wasn't sure since I haven't played it yet but there you go. Maps for everyone now. I like having more maps to choose from as long as the quality is there.

I'm beggining to hate Rocket and the community, All this choice and Not enough time for anything else.

I think some regulation of maps are in order, Your making me want to play everything at once and I just can't

If an zpocalypse ever happens I will survive, thank You!

And to all those who left, Now with new battleeye solutions and new maps Like Fallujah, You are safe to come back.

I was going to edit and say that could be the all landscape map but I wasn't sure since I haven't played it yet but there you go. Maps for everyone now. I like having more maps to choose from as long as the quality is there.

There are sections in that map that are just terrible, and the desert landscape just maps the long runs even worse. It is not all bad though, if you get a decent spawn it can be interesting.

I'm beggining to hate Rocket and the community, All this choice and Not enough time for anything else.

I think some regulation of maps are in order, Your making me want to play everything at once and I just can't

If an zpocalypse ever happens I will survive, thank You!

And to all those who left, Now with new battleeye solutions and new maps Like Fallujah, You are safe to come back.

Battleye will be compromised in a week or two, but maps like Lingor and maybe Fallujah are east to gear up in so it matters less plus hackers are dealt with easier in private servers.

I wonder if they have came across some issues. Can anyone give an update?

waiting..............................................................

To help out here are 2 ip's running the map. Added 3 more. Enjoy!!!!

195.13.85.33:2302

94.242.232.30:2302

74.63.224.10:2322

94.242.227.234:2302

94.242.227.230:2372

Pings are high for me but might help some of you.

Edit: More IP's also they are starting to show up in DayZ Commander so I won't be editing this post any longer.

Edited by Dero

http://www.tdcclan.it/sito2/images/stories/fallujah/01-Fallujah-viewdistance10000.jpg4

This map is MASSIVE and most buildings are enterable. So at first glance this seems awesome right? map is big and buildings are enterable. This must be a good thing right? No.

Since almost all the buildings are enterable AND the map is massive, it will be hard for any one to meet another to meet up or PvP. Only way to make this work is if you had 100-200 people on the server but this would never happen because of hackers (hackers will rape the server if it goes over 50 people). I prefer to have some pvp/banditry and I don't see this map delivering it. I don't see myself able to horde vehicles/make a camp anywhere. I don't see where I can help freshly spawned players easily like I can on the coast. So what can you do on this map? Loot every building until you are fully geared?

I guess I will see how people feel about the map after they finish looting.

/endrant

http://www.tdcclan.i...tance10000.jpg4

This map is MASSIVE and most buildings are enterable. So at first glance this seems awesome right? map is big and buildings are enterable. This must be a good thing right? No.

Since almost all the buildings are enterable AND the map is massive, it will be hard for any one to meet another to meet up or PvP. Only way to make this work is if you had 100-200 people on the server but this would never happen because of hackers (hackers will rape the server if it goes over 50 people). I prefer to have some pvp/banditry and I don't see this map delivering it. I don't see myself able to horde vehicles/make a camp anywhere. I don't see where I can help freshly spawned players easily like I can on the coast. So what can you do on this map? Loot every building until you are fully geared?

I guess I will see how people feel about the map after they finish looting.

/endrant

That's why I think this would make a great 5 way Legion vs. Legion(Think I read it's legion and not clan in this game?) PvP map. I see one server at 80 players so if it can be bumped up a little higher and have some active Admins I think this map would be a blast.