avid_gamer

NEW DayZ Fallujah Map Released!

Been waiting for this to come out. Downloading now but idk when i'll be able to play. What's the hacker situation like with the new map?

eh, i think, for an urban style map, that this map falls short. the vast majority of buildings you cannot enter, most of the ones you can have no loot, the buildings all look the same and are too spread out (which kills the urban feel to it), and there is no really coherent feeling behind the design. i hopped on a pretty populated server and spent about 30 minutes walking through what seemed like the same space to finally get bored of not finding anything and jumping back on lingor. it's a great thought and all, but needs a lot of work.

help i downlaoded this map and if i join it is stuck in the laoding screen forever i waited like 1 in a half hours

help i downlaoded this map and if i join it is stuck in the laoding screen forever i waited like 1 in a half hours

me too man, really want to play it more

If the airport was in the middle of the city, this map would be rocking...sadly it is not :(

Better go play utes then

This map looks terrible! played about 30 min, i like the idea of a city map but this level design is just bad and looks boring.

Missing vehicles and or lack of player imagination is why this map fails.

It would be great to see camps being built on this map and some teaming up of survivors, but due to damaged/missing/teleported vehicles this doesn't make this easy even if people wanted to do this.

Most players come to this map with the COD/Cherno mindset which makes it completely boring for those who are not so narrow minded.

It would help if Vilayer game us a means to reset vehicle spawns.

Also it would be good to see areas or building that spawn only items for building camps, tents, sandbags, barbed wire etc.

Again, half the problem lays with players not understanding this map.

"There is no loot" the most common thing i hear, well yes there is loot and lots of it, mixed in with the Fallujah buildings are lots of Dayz buildings, these are what you need to find- huge rows flats, lots of schools, hospitals and industrial buldings, there really is no problem with loot, lots of chopper crashes too which are much less of a risk than the airport.

In conclusion- people need to get the hell out of the airport and do something constructive, repair vehicles, build camps or simply help other survivors.

Edited by Mutagen_7B4

Perhaps groups would set up camps if the helis wouldn't have radar in them. Map is fun, needs more excitement away from airfield.

27 barracks at airfield, ZERO elsewhere.

So, they released version 1.1 but so far (20 min) I haven't seen a single mention of a changelog. Neither did I find to Takistan. It's retarted, completely retarted to release some patches without telling what has been changed.

• Like 1

So, they released version 1.1 but so far (20 min) I haven't seen a single mention of a changelog. Neither did I find to Takistan. It's retarted, completely retarted to release some patches without telling what has been changed.

Where the hell do you download it from ?

Where the hell do you download it from ?

Install DayZ Commander and update it. It will download and install any or all of the new maps for you.

Okay, so, I fixed my past problem, now I need help getting onto a server. Only three don't have uberly high ping, and I've tried the three that don't (one has a password, so not that one) and it seems that I get stuck on ''waiting for host''

Edited by SgtxStiffy

Why the hell have they disabled fuel stations in what is quite obviously a vehicle based map ? its bad enough having teleporters and idiots that just wanna blow shit up.

Fix the fuel stations.

Also there seems to be less chopper crashes, and the map now lags when zombies spawn, please give us version 1 back because this is shit.

Yeah, sure, everything is great but where's the bikey for servers.

At least give it to ayan4m1 like the panthera one, it's the same case.

I really enjoyed playing this map. I only played on the airfield, but I absolutely loved it; went around killing players together with a friend of mine. Maybe a bit too much nice gear, but we had a blast.

Also, what is wrong with a snow map? I've had this idea in my head for a while: a valley in Tibet (Himalaya), with a dam, and a really big survivors camp with military security and such (ofcourse it was overrun in my background story). What'd be wrong with that. Ofcourse, it'd still be about scavenging and such, which would be as hard as in Chernarus.

Check out Namalsk, friend! Great map.