BattlEye failed to Initiate
Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:48 AM
Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:09 PM
Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:28 PM
- Go to BattlEye
- Open up your download directory
- Copy the .dll file you downloaded
- Paste the .dll file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\BattlEye and overwrite the one that is in there.
- Paste the .dll file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye and overwrite the one that's in there too.
- Load into game, but wait at the lobby until you see " BattlEye Client: Server Computed GUID: * Insert lots of numbers and letters here * " In the bottom left hand corner
- Press Ok and just wait.
Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:16 PM
Edited by KingAir200, 24 September 2012 - 12:17 PM.