13 replies to this topic

#1 Flamestar221

Flamestar221

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

It's been a few week that i felt like getting in shape, but i felt like giving some tips to the "unhealthy" people out there and give them some tips.

Meals ; Meals is important as it is your source of energy , as a routine every meal i have i always take 3 cups of water doesn't matter if its cold or hot but as long its 3 cup,.

This helps your body to make you "full" faster and in a way it benefits you from eating as you normally eat which makes you skinnier.

if you guys want more tips you can inbox me :)

#2 deep*kick

deep*kick

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

Well, that's not quite how intaking enough water makes you thinner. Drinking enough will help your body more efficiently metabolise food and allows the liver more efficiently convert fat into energy. Getting enough water (which is a large proponent of your blood) increases your overall blood volume and as a result your muscles get more oxygen and can expend more energy, also increasing the ability of your organs & muscles to metabolise nutrients.

/science
  • -TK2- Millzy gave their beans

#3 TheGrapist

TheGrapist

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

How does any of this have anything to do with Dayz?
Trust No One

#4 Lid

Lid

Survivor

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

Why the fuck do people ask for tip's on a dayz forum,90% of people on here will be fat fuck's or wont know what a dumbell is!Get yourself over to BB.com or similar as the advice will be much better and you'll learn more on that website in general FFS. Deep Kick this isnt at you btw or anyone giving advice

[IMG]http://www.funnystas..._2047139265.gif[/IMG]

#5 spawn

spawn

Bean King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:24 AM

How does any of this have anything to do with Dayz?

its the fitness and health forum. look around the forum there is art and hobbies and all kinds of stuff.

again deep*kick is correct. Also remember that your water will not go in to your stomach and fill your stomach and the water will get processed very quickly. Think about a night out on the town drinking. You drink Litres of liquids and you soon start to piss it out.

also u got to ask yourself do you want to lose weight, get fit or build muscle, or get in shape and if so what kind of shape.

so 1st question is what is your goal you want to achieve out of the above. let us know and we will be able to help you. remember losing weight does not mean you have to eat bugger all. you can eat plenty of food just the right kind of foods.
  • -TK2- Millzy gave their beans
Come at me bro!

Posted Image

#6 spawn

spawn

Bean King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

Why the fuck do people ask for tip's on a dayz forum,90% of people on here will be fat fuck's or wont know what a dumbell is!Get yourself over to BB.com or similar as the advice will be much better and you'll learn more on that website in general FFS. Deep Kick this isnt at you btw or anyone giving advice

ok this guy. why do you think the people on bodybuiding are so much better. The people on there are just like the people on here. I see some people in here give great advice and I see some people on both sites give absoluty shitty advice. bodybuilding.com is just as full of fat or skinny people who know nothing. Or skinny people who are that way due to genetics and they then start giving advice how they stay skinny.

The main point is that this guy hee is asking for advice which is alot more then some people do. If the advice he gets helps him get what he wants then job well done. no need to abuse people for no reason or are you trolling, if so remove your post
Come at me bro!

Posted Image

#7 Atreyu

Atreyu

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

ok this guy. why do you think the people on bodybuiding are so much better. The people on there are just like the people on here. I see some people in here give great advice and I see some people on both sites give absoluty shitty advice. bodybuilding.com is just as full of fat or skinny people who know nothing. Or skinny people who are that way due to genetics and they then start giving advice how they stay skinny.

The main point is that this guy hee is asking for advice which is alot more then some people do. If the advice he gets helps him get what he wants then job well done. no need to abuse people for no reason or are you trolling, if so remove your post

Man you are so wrong. You just give answers to try and increase your ego or something??? He isn't asking for advice, if you actually read his post he is offering advice. And the reason that guy is questioning people seeking bodybuilding advice on a gaming forum is kinda obvious...its a GAMING forum. Geez.

Anyhoo, I've just spent the past 20 mins of my lunch break reading through some of the posts you've made on these forums, just for my own amusement; you are so far up your own arse your head is quite likely going to rupture something at any moment. But I wouldn't want to disagree with the wealth of knowledge we can access through the advice you can offer, I am sure the 3-4 years you spent obtaining your PhD in Broscience was well worth it.

Edited by Atreyu, 14 September 2012 - 02:40 PM.

#8 spawn

spawn

Bean King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

Man you are so wrong. You just give answers to try and increase your ego or something??? He isn't asking for advice, if you actually read his post he is offering advice. And the reason that guy is questioning people seeking bodybuilding advice on a gaming forum is kinda obvious...its a GAMING forum. Geez.

Anyhoo, I've just spent the past 20 mins of my lunch break reading through some of the posts you've made on these forums, just for my own amusement; you are so far up your own arse your head is quite likely going to rupture something at any moment. But I wouldn't want to disagree with the wealth of knowledge we can access through the advice you can offer, I am sure the 3-4 years you spent obtaining your PhD in Broscience was well worth it.

u can think what you want. head isn't up my ow ass i am just speaking the truth. as you can see i am. just because i am right doesnlt mean i am full of myself. I am just happy with what I have achieved. now as you can see in my posts i dont make comments to put people down or belittle them. i dont need to do that so that there means I dont think I am some superior person. meaning my head is on the same level as others however I am just being a helpfull person. If your enviouse of this then change who you are.

Also some is broscience and some is science / physiology. I prove physiology wrong is so many areas. and some broscience is just plane stupid. according to my crt 3 qualification and soon to be cert 4 qualification that means I am fully quilified in text book science. however just because something is written in writing in solme book does not mean its correct. why because everyones body is different and responds different. if you read the schience you will see this which alot of broscience promotes
  • Herr Robert and Lumberjack gave their beans
Come at me bro!

Posted Image

#9 Lumberjack

Lumberjack

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

The most head up my own arse reply i've read in a while, and it one describing how another poster has his head up his own ass.

Anyhoo, I just wasted valuable seconds of my life reading your obnoxious reply, and i have one thing to say i hardly visit these forums but when i do there is not much in the part about the game that has not been repeated ad tedium and to be honest whilst I loved Dayz I do not play anymore and just come here to check out if there are any new developments. And whilst I am here its nice to see another side of the community that discusses things other than the game itself so I applaud those that go out of there way to keep a community going with more than just the game itself, as there is more to life than dayz.

And another thing it is creepy to stalk someone by reading his previous post to try and formulate an opinion of him that fits how you feel, like I just said your own reply come across to me at any rate as egotistical!!!!! so just BACK off.

Like the capitalisations? and dramatic overuse of the ! XD and the annoying smiley face

Seriously, do not take this seriously.
  • spawn and -TK2- Millzy gave their beans

#10 spawn

spawn

Bean King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

The most head up my own arse reply i've read in a while, and it one describing how another poster has his head up his own ass.

Anyhoo, I just wasted valuable seconds of my life reading your obnoxious reply, and i have one thing to say i hardly visit these forums but when i do there is not much in the part about the game that has not been repeated ad tedium and to be honest whilst I loved Dayz I do not play anymore and just come here to check out if there are any new developments. And whilst I am here its nice to see another side of the community that discusses things other than the game itself so I applaud those that go out of there way to keep a community going with more than just the game itself, as there is more to life than dayz.

And another thing it is creepy to stalk someone by reading his previous post to try and formulate an opinion of him that fits how you feel, like I just said your own reply come across to me at any rate as egotistical!!!!! so just BACK off.

Like the capitalisations? and dramatic overuse of the ! XD and the annoying smiley face

Seriously, do not take this seriously.

wow good reply lol.
Come at me bro!

Posted Image

#11 disorder

disorder

Not Crazy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

Don't forget to work your twats.. I think that's what they're called.

Oh and make sure you get enough finger exercise from left-clicking. My finger could kill a man.

Edited by disorder, 15 September 2012 - 11:44 PM.

• Lumberjack gave their beans
I Haz All UR BeanZ

#12 Titus335

Titus335

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

Yes, of course meal is important for the purpose of energy achievement.
Never miss breakfast because when you don't take breakfast you can't get proper amount of energy for the whole day.
Secondly take all the necessary elements of foods in your diet such as vitamins, protein, fiber, carbohydrates, calcium, and fat to make your diet more healthy and balanced.

#13 spawn

spawn

Bean King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

Yes, of course meal is important for the purpose of energy achievement.
Never miss breakfast because when you don't take breakfast you can't get proper amount of energy for the whole day.
Secondly take all the necessary elements of foods in your diet such as vitamins, protein, fiber, carbohydrates, calcium, and fat to make your diet more healthy and balanced.

healthy fats. learn the differnece oif course
Come at me bro!

Posted Image

#14 ntrll9875

ntrll9875

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS IS A VERY SLOW PROCESS! You should only lose a maximum of 2 pounds per week! One pound equals 3500 calories. Losing more than 2 pounds a week is dangerous: You will be REDUCING your MINIMUM nutritional requirements for good health!

EATING TIPS
1. Stop eating two or three hours before going to bed to help lose weight but never skip eating dinner!
2. Eat Healthy Foods: Lowfat Lean Meats like chicken/turkey/fish, High Fiber Foods, Fruits, Vegetables
3. Drink approx. 64 oz water each day and limit intake of soda pop, alcohol, sugar drinks
4. Buy foods marked LOW FAT, LOW CALORIES, LOW SODIUM, REDUCED SUGAR!
5. When eating snacks/desserts/candy limit intake to ONE ITEM, ONE SERVING PER DAY! Look on the package label to see how many ounces/amounts equal one serving.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weight, diet, food