ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

I Have to recommend these servers as well as they are cheap,instantly setup and above all the customer service has been outstanding so far.

I had a few items i wanted adding to the server i rented and it was all done within minutes of asking :)

I am enjoying seeing all the new features that are being added to the control panel, Keep up the good work :)

• Like 1

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what can a customer do if they have read/write access to there database?

You can add/remove vehicle spawns, see where vehicles are located, adjust players starting loadout, turn on the whitelist feature to block unknown players, see where players were on your server, hmm I'm sure there's more but I can't think of anything else right now.

It's definitely for advanced users who know what they're doing and isn't user-friendly. I'm working on making those features integrated in the control panel (a map overlay that lets you drag and drop vehicles onto it and see where they are currently spawned is the goal).

Edited by ersan191

Dam man, I knew you were planning on adding some features but an overlay like that would be seriously awesome.

More than happy with these hosts and the amount of freedom there giving private host owners to customise there servers is excellent

• Like 1

Thanks! We're doing our best.

May aswell request a feature while im here! I would like the option to choose the arma beta used on the server... (Will send a support ticket, one of are team mates has trouble connecting "bad version").

Added it to the TODO list :) I think you got the 'bad version' problem sorted so that's good.

Edited by ersan191

Thanks! We're doing our best.

Added it to the TODO list :) I think you got the 'bad version' problem sorted so that's good.

Yes i did get it sorted, it was just steam buggering up again. Just simply closed steam and was able to connect fine!

New feature: Map with current vehicle locations for private/company hives on Chernarus/Lingor. The locations may not be super precise so if we could get some feedback via livechat that would help tremendously. The vehicle is in the top left corner of the yellow box.

oRW6e.jpg

Edited by ersan191

I have to say, I was a tiny bit skeptical at first as I've never used any other host other than Vilayer/Multiplay before.

Ordered a server yesterday, had about 15'ish players on at one time... loved it, absolutely top notch, I'd definitely recommend you guys to anyone looking for a DayZ server!

Just a question, I noticed you mentioned something about vehicle spawns, is there an option for setting up Official Hive vehicle spawns?

I'm not sure if thats against the rules or not, but I was wondering if you could do that or not as me an a few friends haven't really found many vehicles, just two ATV's and a Ural after spending pretty much all day looking for them.

Also, is there a way to reset the server fully, so all vehicles and tents are reset?

Thanks again for being an awesome host! I believe I talked to you on live support as well :P

• Like 2

Sir, you could just switch map to wipe them, though Bliss is bringing multiworld support in a few days meaning you can switch between worlds on one hive with loosing any of the items.

You could load up the database, go into bliss / objects and delete tents and vehicles manually. Not sure if there is a faster way

Yeah we have absolutely no control over the official hive vehicles, you can technically reset your server to a new instance ID if you want by switching to a private hive and then switching back to official - but your server name will change (the US 2120 or UK 390 or w/e) and it's kind of a rude thing to do, which is why I had a $5 fee for doing it before but I removed it unless people start abusing it. The official instances are hosted on DayZ's servers and once you switch your ID we can't use the old one until it is reset, so it takes up space in their database.

If you switched to a private server you could reset the server simply by emptying the objects and survivors tables as Audio Rejectz said :) You could also set a max vehicle limit and see where they all are on the map (and soon spawn them wherever you want and change the repaired state etc. etc.)

And yeah multiworld support is going to be great!

Edited by ersan191

Bad news today: We have apparently attracted a DDoS attack, which is causing connectability problems - the attackers seem to be alternating between the US and UK servers. Hopefully it won't last very long. This has since been cleared up.

Edited by ersan191

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what can a customer do if they have read/write access to there database?

Other than what ersan put, you can also do some other cool things. For instance, put down a tanktrap and in the database change the tank traps object id to Land_Fort_Watchtower and on server restart, you have built yourself part of a base :-D

Been having a play with trying to get vehicles like the chinook to spawn in Lingor, but you have to change something in DayZ_anim.pbo which I know naff all about

Good news, the DayZ Commander developer fixed the bug that was preventing it from working with our lingor servers - if you update your DayZ Commander install they should work now!

0.9.0.85 (September 16, 2012)

[bugFix] Fixed issue with connecting to bliss-based lingor servers

I got a private hive last week and I must say its fantastic. Instant setup and a very well written control panel with lots of variables. Not laggy with a good ping. If you are looking for a high end server look no further.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

I figured I'd drop back in here an post a request, I was wondering if you had a way of setting a few logins to servers?

Like, I have my own login that was used for the server, but say if I wanted to assign someone else to be able to turn off and restart the server etc, is there a way to do that?

I've also noticed that when the servers turned off, it turns itself back on after a period of time, I was wondering if it was possible to keep it off until turned back on, there's only a couple of people who currently have admin (myself, the gf and a friend) but we only go on the server dure in the evening.

I'm personally worried about the hacking, that's really the only reason why I'd like to turn the server off until myself or someone else is about so there's at least one admin on at all times.

When I'm not playing on the server, I do run the DaRT tool to admin the server, but I can't do that while I'm sleeping :P

I figured I'd drop back in here an post a request, I was wondering if you had a way of setting a few logins to servers?

Like, I have my own login that was used for the server, but say if I wanted to assign someone else to be able to turn off and restart the server etc, is there a way to do that?

I've also noticed that when the servers turned off, it turns itself back on after a period of time, I was wondering if it was possible to keep it off until turned back on, there's only a couple of people who currently have admin (myself, the gf and a friend) but we only go on the server dure in the evening.

I'm personally worried about the hacking, that's really the only reason why I'd like to turn the server off until myself or someone else is about so there's at least one admin on at all times.

When I'm not playing on the server, I do run the DaRT tool to admin the server, but I can't do that while I'm sleeping :P

Currently, there's only one login to the control panel - sorry, it would be a rather complex change to add multi user support and I don't know of any other hosts that have it (I may be wrong).

The server may start up after you've stopped it if the host app is restarted, I didn't anticipate people paying for servers that they want to leave offline so I didn't build this into the original framework. I will add it in the near future, it should be a fairly easy change.

Also we're sold out of US servers - going to order another one today they should be available again tomorrow or the day after depending on how long it takes the instanceid's to get approved. In the mean time if you want you can order a UK server and we can move you to the US server later easily without losing your server state as long as you order a PRIVATE or DAYZ.ST HIVE - official hives cannot be moved.

Edited by ersan191

Updated a lot of the things that work in the background today so you won't notice any real differences, but things should be much more stable now.

Also updated the server stopping thing so that if you stop your server it won't start again until you click "Start" in the control panel, no matter what.

Your private hive server will also be automatically updated to the latest private hive server files and database from https://github.com/a...m1/DayZ-Private every time it restarts. This means that any problems you are experiencing with bliss you should direct towards the bliss developers and ask be fixed & committed to their github. It should also resolve some problems with servers running an older version of bliss such as whitelisting not working properly and fuel not being saved between restarts.

Still waiting on the new US server to be installed.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

Got a couple US slots available - The new server won't be setup until monday though.

The new server is setup. finally! - you can order private and company hives on it now, waiting on the official instanceid's to get approved before we can start selling official hive servers.

Still waiting on InstanceID's to get approved. Servers updated to the latest stable arma2 beta 97239

Edited by ersan191

Does the private hive cpanel map now have the ability to move vehicles?

Not yet, probably sometime this week just need to find some free time to work on it, it's pretty easy to implement.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

Hi, just a couple of questions:

1. are EU server still available?

2. is it possible to manually update the remoteexec.txt, the others anti-cheats files and the banlist?

3. how do you manage the game updates / Arma2 beta updates? Auto update? How long does it take usually?

Thank you!

Edited by Oken

Just what I've been looking for gonna purchase one tonight when I get home from work.

Any idea when the $30 offer ends? am currently toying with renting a server and will NOT be ordering one before next week so I wondered if the offer will still stand