ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

The point I was trying to make is that if you never received a ticket number then we never received your e-mails.  Nobody that works for DayZ.ST actively ignores e-mails and there are enough people working that if you sent us an e-mail, it was definitely read.  It's very unlikely that every single e-mail you sent us was ignored, and a lot more likely that they weren't being received.

I said no email was responded to in the last month.

I received one email reply on Dec 22nd regarding one of the dozen + server outages I've experienced.  Still though, that was one response for a seemingly uncountable negative experiences, and no one followed up with that email.

The claim that you are not getting these emails should be alarming for anyone who is currently your customer.  admin@dayz.st   .... its not a hard email address.

I never received any kick back from sending emails, and I know for a fact I sent them ALL to the correct address.  With the amount of people complaining of little to zero answers or receipts of acknowledgement to their emails, I find it difficult to imagine how you or anyone at HostFlux or Dayz.st can defend or argue our case.  Sounds like some housecleaning needs to be done on your end.

As I previously pointed out, in a different manner of course: Our money gets to you just fine....what exactly, would you say, gets back to us?  It most certainly is not a satisfactory level of customer service.

• Like 1

Do you really think this a company to give your money to and expect a service to be delivered. Considering they publicly stated they would break DayZ SA rules and create there own private hives.... Surely when stating BS like that your alarm bells should be ringing.

If you want a decent SA or MOD hoster go to ANYONE than DayZ.st

My Personal choice: GamingDeluxe.co.uk

Do you really think this a company to give your money to and expect a service to be delivered. Considering they publicly stated they would break DayZ SA rules and create there own private hives.... Surely when stating BS like that your alarm bells should be ringing. If you want a decent SA or MOD hoster go to ANYONE than DayZ.st My Personal choice: GamingDeluxe.co.uk

Oh I'm fully aware now.  I've already made the switch to Vilayer. 

It took a public inquiry on a dayz related forum to get them to communicate with me.

And for what its worth, when their servers are online, I enjoyed the services.  I like their control panel and their database.  But my friend was right, don't ever go dayz.st.  My server's community and population suffered for that mistake, and now ersan and the rest of Dayz.st can go fly several kites.

Oh I'm fully aware now.  I've already made the switch to Vilayer. 

It took a public inquiry on a dayz related forum to get them to communicate with me.

And for what its worth, when their servers are online, I enjoyed the services.  I like their control panel and their database.  But my friend was right, don't ever go dayz.st.  My server's community and population suffered for that mistake, and now ersan and the rest of Dayz.st can go fly several kites.

How are you liking Vilayer so far? I might do the same thing if they don't fix this real soon.

How are you liking Vilayer so far? I might do the same thing if they don't fix this real soon.

I had a Vilayer server for 3 months before I went back to Dayz.st (obviously, now a silly mistake).  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I only recall one time where the server went down, and it was back online within the hour.

I have only ever submitted 2 tickets, and both were answered in a TIMELY fashion. 

I now have my new Vilayer server set up even better than the first. 

Nothing but blue skies ahead :)

ETA of Update to 1.0.4.2 Epoch?  I know we just received 1.0.4.1.  Just curious :beans:

Oh...and what about the two new maps that are included in these recent Epoch releases, Sauerland and Napf?

Will Dayz.ST soon be able to support their servers hosting either of these maps?

Napf in particular looks very inviting.

Thanks,

I would love to get a response from DayZ.st support regarding my FTP info NOT working since I purchased the server over 2 weeks ago. I have sent you 4 emails and put in 2 tickets at http://support.dayz.st and STILL no response. I dont understand how you guys can claim that you have "24/7" coverage yet not answer a single one of my emails. Instead of claiming that "the email was not received" you should follow up with my via PM or this forum to try to resolve the issue. Instead of making excuses of why you dont want to support your current customers. This is just getting ridiculous.....

Updated to 1.04.2

:thumbsup:

Edited by Gooober

Come on Dayz.st...     You can do it.....   I know you can get Epoch 1.0.4.2 released...    Come On.... I can understand you fell asleep last night and didn't release the patch as twitted......   

I can see Epoch 1.0.4.2 as an option on my DayZ.ST control panel.

Unfortunately, no Sauerland or Napf yet, though.

I'm going to give 1.0.4.2 a try and see if it deletes all previous base building items as 1.0.4.1 did when upgrading from 1.0.3.1.

Wish us luck!

Edit:  Well, it worked like a charm!  No missing objects this time (well...as far as I can tell nothing is missing anyway.....)

Now....let's hear it for for Napf!!!!!

Edited by Eurastus

We are looking into adding additional Epoch maps soon.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately!

Edited by ersan191

Lol ersan you are hilarious.. You completely ignore ALL support from your current customers yet you appologize for the "lack of updates". How about you learn how to run a business and support your customers questions before "adding new features". I just wanted to get this off my chest even though I cancelled my service with you guys because your support is non-existent but you claim you have "24/7 email support". I sent 8 emails asking 1 simple question to you and your "support" still never responded. Get your shit together or you wont last long...

That is all...

• Like 2

Lol ersan you are hilarious.. You completely ignore ALL support from your current customers yet you appologize for the "lack of updates". How about you learn how to run a business and support your customers questions before "adding new features". I just wanted to get this off my chest even though I cancelled my service with you guys because your support is non-existent but you claim you have "24/7 email support". I sent 8 emails asking 1 simple question to you and your "support" still never responded. Get your shit together or you wont last long...

That is all...

Same experience here. We had so many problems with Epoch 1.0.4.1 and Epoch 1.0.4.2 (in the later case the server didn't even boot up even with default PBOs). E-mails were never answered, after more than a week I cancelled my account.

Besides that their level of support is embarrassing, my IP has also changed way too often (because of DDoS, because of their Amsterdam location going down, because of hardware renewal twice). Which is really a problem for gameservers imo, and the last time the notice was about 24 hours in advance.

I've had a good time with them at first, as I didn't need support, and my server isn't really popular (seems with higher server population the lag is getting worse). But after a year of experience with them, I can only advise people to look further.

• Like 1

LMFAO people are actually still using this scam of a company for dayz mod servers LMFAO!!

Do yourself a favour and use ANYONE ELSE!!!!!

Yeah I should of listened to the first warnings before purchasing from them. This company is completely worthless and MANY people can vouch that they have absolutely no support what so ever and terrible service.

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP PURCHASING DAYZ SERVERS FROM THIS COMPANY.