rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.6 Rolling Update

Am I missing something or did you forget to upload the new hyve/dayz_server to "that special place for serveradmins"?

Check your Mails

I just got the email about @hive 0.7.4. Chill people, it's on its way. Unfortunately I'll have to wait for my host to replace the files, as I have no access to them.

Am I missing something or did you forget to upload the new hyve/dayz_server to "that special place for serveradmins"?

The joys of update days.

• Like 1

Changelog:

* [NEW] Bear trap has chance to spawn on infected hunters

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Bodies should now not display graphical glitches)

* [NEW] Three UI options available: Default (indicators only), Debug (indicators + debug window), None (only base ArmA2 UI)

* [FIXED] Converting between magazine types resets ammo count (Now only contains previous number of rounds)

Tents? Vehicles? :(

Any word about the tents not saving etc etc etc etc?

Just saw on Twitter, Rocket posted about that the tents saving have in fact been fixed. He just accidentally forgot to put it in the changelog up above.

https://twitter.com/rocket2guns

How about that lovely bug that spawns you on the beach half the time you spawn on a server?

Don't hop between servers with different arma 2 beta versions to each other and to you and this shouldn't happen.

Flame to have it done for today... untankfull ppl

because i have still wait week over week and dont say a word, but most of the ppl i know dont play dayz anymore because of the shitty bugs.

but no its fixed, thank you rocket.

Any word about the tents not saving etc etc etc etc?

Tents? Vehicles? :(

Just saw on Twitter, Rocket posted about that the tents saving have in fact been fixed. He just accidentally forgot to put it in the changelog up above.

https://twitter.com/rocket2guns

Really guys?!? You post this on the same page that leads with:

@rocket2guns

Tent saving is fixed but forgot to put build notes. #jetlagftw http://yfrog.com/ocdtouhj me with birthday boy Matt at dinner now. Ft celery

I'm not usually one to yell "SEARCH!!" but come on guys, the answer is on the same page of a three page thread...

I can't wait to try it out tonight, btw!!

Edited by slonlo
  • Like 1

Blah, almost month of waiting and nothing. At least i'm hope that graphical glitches was fixed completely now or we should wait some more? There no much annoying bugs in this game, so may be it will be good thing to fix they first and then freeze version and start doing standalone all time.

Blah, almost month of waiting and nothing. At least i'm hope that graphical glitches was fixed completely now or we should wait some more? There no much annoying bugs in this game, so may be it will be good thing to fix they first and then freeze version and start doing standalone all time.

Nope. Mod development is important, because it upgrades rocket's coding skill xD.

Edited by Kpekep2

Any update on vehicles and tents? Are they working with this hotfix??

Tents/Vehicles were removed from the game. If you look up the page and on pg 3 you'd see that.

Edited by jordan2412
  • Like 1

Great i become no email. So i can`t update my official Server

same here -.-

I just testedthe "debug" DayZ UI. It does not show if one is bleeding (no flashing of the cross), or how visible and audible one is.

• Like 1

So is it the Hive files and normal Dayz addons foler you update for servers? Where do you get hive files? :3