mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

Don't remove it unless it is causing glitches and more work for the staff. Its really useful.

I would say this, take away the capability of putting Barbed Wire in the city. I believe this might change peoples view on Barbed Wire, not only seeing it as a "trolling item" but something strategic you can set up i.e a camp or a trap in the woods.

Still causes artifacts for me. I place it but don't survive long enough for it to be worth keeping. Those that can survive will appreciate it's value. When the zombie pathing is fixed it could be awesome.

Has a toolbox. See's wire. Can't cut it anyway. YES! Remove plz.

Edited by harley001

This was posted on September please stop posting here you beautiful individuals you!

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

This was posted on September please stop posting here you Crazed up misshaped overweight nasty Muffins.

Bang out of order.... any more of this from anyone and ill start bringing the hammer down.

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

Bang out of order.... any more of this from anyone and ill start bringing the hammer down.

I don't see much of a point in editing his post, if the original's going to be in yours, my friend. ^^

However yeah, incredibly unnecessary.

I don't see much of a point in editing his post, if the original's going to be in yours, my friend. ^^

However yeah, incredibly unnecessary.

Yeah i noticed that, i edited his after posting mine... damn damn damn, but yes let it be a lesson to everyone... Derpy now has a ban hammer and likes to use it...

Haha edited ;)

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 1

I've banned him from posting for a week. Next time is a perma-ban.

I've banned him from posting for a week. Next time is a perma-ban.

Thanks Fraggle, was just about to PM you about what i should do with im after warning him. but you read my mind and dealt with it, thanks buddy ;)

My thoughts, remove please. Unless the gfx glitch can be fixed barbed wire does more harm than good.

Np. Actually I'm going to lock the thread. Matt, hope you don't mind but it's run it's course.