mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

If he keep causing bugs, yes, if not, no because is important secure a building if u are a camper.. idk..

If it removes the chance of more glitches...yes.

They are only cosmetic anyways, i'm sure most of us could live without it until it's fixed 100%.

• Like 10

Fix barbed wire instead of deleting it. It should cause a chance for bleeding if climbed, not broken limbs and it should also have a chance to tangle with damage caused to escape

Edited by NewYawk
  • Like 17

ALL THINGS THAT DISTURBS THIS GAME SHOULD BE REMOVED UNTILL FIXED, FOR INSTANCE THE DAMN ZOMBIE CORPSES, THEY DO A HELL OF GRAPHICAL GLITCHES!

• Like 7

Not only is it massively annoying for new spawn players and cant easily be removed as it often comes back on server reboot it can also cause graphic artifacts I believe so its a yes vote from me

• Like 4

Noooo, I like putting those in the middle of the road and hoping a bad driver sees it at the last second! :D

• Like 8

no, i think its part of the game. (but it would be better if it can stop zombies)

but barb wire are usefull (road blockade) and stuff like that

not EVERY one use them to troll people (blocking entrance)

dont remove them please

• Like 8

Yes, or just make it so players can climb over them. Otherwise people just block off vital areas of the map (e.g. fire stations) for the sake of trolling.

Edited by JimbobJenkinz
  • Like 11

If it stopped zombies I would have said no. As it is, it's just a greifing tool used by arseholes.

Edited by PoisonedAl
  • Like 38

Until better fortification, barricading and general base/settlement mechanisms are built into the game it's mostly useless and only serves to annoy. No one carries it or goes out to scavenge for it, they just find it in warehouses and use it 'cos it's there.

Edited by Box
  • Like 23

Yes. It needs to be fixed. As it stands, it is currently used more or less only for griefing. IE...completely blocking entrances to firehouses, etc. Perhaps you should be able to prone/crawl underneath it. That way its still passable, but at a slow rate.

• Like 2

If it stopped zombies. I'd say keep it. Or at least slowed them down a lot, by mangling their legs.

Fix that part then bring it back.

Edited by ODoyleRulez
  • Like 6