rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.6

Lets see if it actually works before sucking cock shall we?

[user warned, 24 hour PPS. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck
Don't call people cocksuckers for liking an update, or for anything else for that matter. Please.
  • Like 9

If the graphic glitches are actually gone this time, I'll spend the next 7 days and 7 nights celebrating.

This sounds amazing. We can hit jumps and do flips on the ATV without spending 20 minutes flipping it back over. ;)

Don't forget to fix the backpack issue. Switching skins will delete your backpack and revert back to patrol pack. its kind of important.

Mine's never done that and I went from bandit to survivor to hero & put on a ghilli! :S

• Like 2

Being able to un flip ATV'S!?!

ROCKET YOU ARE A GOD!

• Like 2

Don't forget to fix the backpack issue. Switching skins will delete your backpack and revert back to patrol pack. its kind of important.

I sincerely hope you test the saving of vehicles and tents before you assume that fix (#41502) actually fixes it. I had modified my server code with that fix as well, and it didn't work. After quite some investigation it seems that servers after a certain instance are experiencing problems that are not fixed with this fix. Only tents save the first time, which is explainable:

- Player sets up a new tent on the server, gets id: 132699331640165

- Player (with fix #41502) can save the tent as often as it wants. Hyve updates in the log show the correct id in the string (132699331640165)

- Server restarts

- Tent has the contents as before the server went down. ObjectID of the tent however is now "2.75986e+006".

- Any subsequent saves of the tent fail - the hyve tries to update an object with id "2.75986e+006" which does not exist and silently fails (no error).

The same problem occurs with vehicles. They are loaded from the database with bad id's, hence they never save.

Earlier servers don't have this problem, because their vehicles have id's that are not corrupted on server load (presumably because their id's are low enough to not be converted in e+006 formats).

• Like 21

Thank rocket your the man! And also the backpack glitch happens to me everytime I put ghillie on my backpack is refreshed to what ever b.p I had before the one ingot on and it's empty. Keep up the good work I love this mod.

me wonders if its actually the dead bodies that produce graphic issues, caus im gettin it all over the place nowadayz ...

I sincerely hope you test the saving of vehicles and tents before you assume that fix (#41502) actually fixes it. I had modified my server code with that fix as well, and it didn't work. After quite some investigation it seems that servers after a certain instance are experiencing problems that are not fixed with this fix. Only tents save the first time, which is explainable:

- Player sets up a new tent on the server, gets id: 132699331640165

- Player (with fix #41502) can save the tent as often as it wants. Hyve updates in the log show the correct id in the string (132699331640165)

- Server restarts

- Tent has the contents as before the server went down. ObjectID of the tent however is now "2.75986e+006".

- Any subsequent saves of the tent fail - the hyve tries to update an object with id "2.75986e+006" which does not exist and silently fails (no error).

The same problem occurs with vehicles. They are loaded from the database with bad id's, hence they never save.

Earlier servers don't have this problem, because their vehicles have id's that are not corrupted on server load (presumably because their id's are low enough to not be converted in e+006 formats).

Hope rocket sees this! Very informative, well done my friend.

• Like 6

* [NEW] Option to flip vehicles that have rolled

ATVS may be safe to drive again.

• Like 1

ATVS may be safe to drive again.

They already are, you just need to point your wheels to the sky and reverse, takes a minutes or so but it seems to always work.

• Like 2