rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.6

instead of a hive wipe, why not create another Hive, and let the Admins of the servers decide which one to use?? New Hive, or old hive.

Because the servers are at the limit anyway.

Edited by Testificate

So I read from twitter your suggesting people do a full wipe. Server and player inventory. I think if you do a player inventory wipe ou should do a humanity wipe as well. Start everyone at the standard humanity and let everyone have a second chance. See myself wanted to be good. But between hackers and dupers I just had enough and killed anyone I came across. I didn't hunt anyone or sit on hills. Just killed on sight. Now that all that is gone I could play as intended.

• Like 3

Ok. What about bug with backpack. Im a bandit. Every time when i start on the coast, i have bandit skin. After about 15-30 minutes my skin is back to survivor. If i accuire any backpack after that, and then i kill player, i got my bandit skinn back but when it changes, my back pack resets to default and i lose most of my items that i had in it. Few days ago i had ridiciulous situation. I've spawned on the coast, i went to some tents close to my location. I looted coyote backpack, some weapons and supplys. Just after looting, my skin changed to a survivor skin. My backpack was gone along with secondary weapon and medical supplys. I went back to tents to loot new stuff. Iv'e took new backpack (another coyote) new secondary gun (M249 SAW) and when i was about 100 meters from tents, i saw player incoming to loot them. I shooted him and my skin changed back to bandit. Gues what? I lost another backpack (alice) and another gun. So i got back there, took alice pack and m4 holo from body, and he had camo clothing inside. I decided to put it on me. What happened? I lost fourth backpack and fourth weapon, and yet again medical supplys. After that i've took last backpack from tent, second to last weapon. Im riding tents only to get some stuff for me. I never hoard stuff to my tents from another tent. I ended up clearing almost all high end gear from that tents. I wasted all medical supplys that was gathered there, and took 4 backpacks.

Im patient. I found myself server where there is only minor hacker activity, i try not to pay attention to all the bugs, but this losing backpack on morphing situation makes this mod realy unplayable. Not to mention that yesterday i finaly made camp wich works. First time in this game my loot was saved in tents after server restart. In adition to this i found pick-up truck loaded with high end gear and drived it to my camp only to find today that all tents and cars would be whiped. Im okay with this but get rid of morphing issue! Its cool thing but its bugy as fuck so maybe disable morphing for mod and work things out for standalone. Not to mention that every morph into any kind of clothing, resetes your stats about murders and zombies I have -30000 humanity and still killing so its not likely that i will become survivor again in future. PLZ DO SOMETHING!

Solution = Stop killing players until they fix the bug ;)

• Like 3

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Bodies should now not display graphical glitches)

* [FIXED] Tents and vehicles not saving correctly

YESSS! I love you, Rocket.

Edited by 8-BitSpirit

You guys know it's out now eh!?

Edit... beaten to it.

Edited by GeordieMarv