LeYuno (DayZ)

Gentlemen. I present to you: Fritz' Self-Help Initiative

I've heard from people on my skype list that DE 373 didn't load the tents normally after the automatic restart. It should be back to normal in a few hours.

try US2419 at the same location. I'm finishing up the tents on that server too. Some tents have been placed but I need to return to put in the gear needed. I was planning on adding this server to the list later today but maybe I can do it now.

To prevent this in the future I'll do my best to add more servers to the list, if you feel up to it, help out and set up a tent at the same locations on a different server - then pass me the location/server id and I'll go check it, then add it to the list.

Edited by LeYuno

Hm I don't think that was correct then. The tents marked "self-aid tent" were the one that should be used for this purpose. I know the map markers are still in progress though. Maybe something went wrong. I don't have any tents near berezino, but the location you said might be promising to place one. I'll check it out, thanks.

Heads up though, some idiot is currently hacking on US2419. I was driving my atv and suddenly warped to cherno I think. I was lucky enough to be able to disconnect, however i will probably lose my atv because of this fucking dick. If you were the person that did this and you read this, you are an asshole, crawl back into the hole you came out of. goddammit i hate those childish scripting idiots.

Edited by LeYuno

Good news, everyone.

I've updated the list with servers just now, adding US2419 and a set of markers for that server. Enjoy.

More servers will be added over time. If you feel up to it, you can help by placing tents yourself on different servers and/or expanding the network on the servers present in the list.

US2419 : http://dayzdb.com/map#set=8969

Edited by LeYuno

Hm I don't think that was correct then. The tents marked "self-aid tent" were the one that should be used for this purpose. I know the map markers are still in progress though. Maybe something went wrong. I don't have any tents near berezino, but the location you said might be promising to place one. I'll check it out, thanks.

Super weird. There was a ton of medical stuff in there, tools and a Bison and M9SD in there. Everything that you listed basically. Obviously you didn't set it up but it appears somebody who gets your plan did.

I'll switch my concentration to filling the self aid marked tents.

Please note, I've updated the OP with a written list of coordinates and locations for the tents. This is for people that aren't able to open the dayzdb map, or if the site goes down.

DE 1998

• 059-060 (east of NW airfield, under a light-green tree and pitched inside a bush underneath it. this one is hard to find at first)
  • 044-086 (north of pogorevka, under a light-green tree)

DE 373

• 029-067 (north of pustoshka, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 031-097 (north east of zelenogorsk, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 089-109 (north of pusta, pitched on top of the vysoky kamen hill, in a large rock at the top facing south)
  • 129-100 (south of solnichiy, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 116-094 (west of solnichiy, pitched in a set of bushes under the powerlines)
  • 099-089 (north of shakhovka, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 098-055 (west of dubrovka, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 098-035 (east of gvozdno, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 128-026 (west of olsha, on top of the olsha hill, pitched in a set of bushes)

US2419

• 029-067 (north of pustoshka, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 029-063 (north of pustoshka, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 031-097 (north east of zelenogorsk, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 129-100 (south of solnichiy, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 116-094 (west of solnichiy, pitched in a set of bushes under the powerlines)
  • 099-089 (north of shakhovka, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 113-082 (north of dolina, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 098-055 (west of dubrovka, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 098-035 (east of gvozdno, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 128-026 (west of olsha, on top of the olsha hill, pitched in a set of bushes)
  • 042-065 (east of vybor, pitched in a set of bushes) - note, this is an approximate location. need to recheck.
  • 059-060 (east of NW airfield, under a light-green tree and pitched inside a bush underneath it. this one is hard to find at first)

Fritz as in... Fritz the cat? That was some crazy **** haha.

hey guys, today (13 sept) at 6:30 am gmt+1 I logged on to US2419, it appears tents/vehicles didn't spawn. Wait for a server restart to go looking for aid.

i haven't been able to play much lately, but i've heard quite some people on my skype list that they pass along the tents regularly and drop in some stuff. the system is starting to work.

You do realize that your tents are just gonna be raided, flattened or blown up.

I personally checked some locations I was near and either they were flattened or no tents at all. This idea is hard to be realized.

Peace.

you people are too negative. A flattened tent will just pop up after a server restart. Also, it gives me something to do (setting them up and refilling them if destroyed)

why can't you just accept that this is an option instead of allways being so negative. The fact that people don't trust anyone anymore and just go about and be dicks in this game is all linked to each other.

Try to be positive for ONCE.